𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ There isn't a single doubt in my mind that I choose you

There isn't a single doubt in my mind that I choose you.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

"I can't tell if you're for the occult or against it," Aoi shrugged, talking to the both of you, but pointing specifically at Hiro. "You definitely stink of stupidity.."

"I stink of--!? How dare you!?" The accused boy sat back down in his seat, letting out a dejected sigh.

"Well, you do stink, though."

"That's fine!"

"That's fine!?" You echoed in disbelief, stifling your laughter.

"U-Umm.. anyway," Makoto interjected, hoping to get away from the subject. "I hope your prediction turns out to be true.."

"Well, at the very least, I won't murder anyone!" Hiro affirmed, making you nod in agreement.

"Me either! I mean, I would never!"

"Me either.."

"Nor I."

"That goes for me too, of course. I could never kill any of my friends!"

"I've been saying that since the beginning!"

The mood in the room was so light, even Monokuma would cower at it. You solely believed that maybe, just maybe, the rest of you would make it out alive.

Somewhere though, the smallest hint of your less-confident self peaked through.

And that was intense doubt.

_

There was nothing of interest on the fourth floor, at least for you. The only thing that you would consider interesting was the chem lab, which held varying levels of proteins and poisons.