𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I thought my life was complete, but that was before I met you

I thought my life was complete, but that was before I met you.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You groaned, rolling around in your bed. Your sleep was a dreamless one, of which provided zero comfort for you.

You felt someone shaking you awake, causing you to shoot up and fall off your bed.

"Waaah--!" You screeched as you hit the ground, rubbing your eyes as you stood up. "What the..?"

"Good morning..!" Monokuma shouted in front of you, making you bounce back in surprise. "Nice reaction! I'm glad to see you didn't disappoint!"

"You.." you murmured, pointing accusingly at the machine in front of you. "What are you doing in here? Aren't you supposed to be doing the morning announcement..?"

You had a feeling something bad happened, even if it were for no good reason. Shifting slightly with a hint of anxiousness, you glared at the bear.

"Ah, it's just a special occasion," Monokuma laughed, an evil look in its eyes. "After all, something has happened to one of your classmates."

You froze, mouth slightly open in shock.

"What..?" You stared at the bear with a confused expression. "What do you mean? Who's hurt..!?"

"That's for me to know, and for you to find out!" The machine said in a sing-song voice, bouncing away to the door. "Good luck to you!"

Following Monokuma out of your dorm, you sprinted toward the cafeteria in a panic. When you got there, you realized everyone was in chaos.

"..the game is afoot."

Glancing around, you caught the attention of your classmates. Inhaling, you let your hands lay on your knees in order to catch your breath.