𝘦𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Life with you is a dream

Life with you is a dream.

.

.

.

.

𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚃𝚄𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂! 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛-𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

.

.

"Byakuya!" You shouted, slightly annoyed by the lack of response. "I need your help, you privileged asshole!"

From around the corner, Byakuya suddenly appeared, glaring at you with an air of annoyance and amusement. "..Said the woman who insists on being escorted everywhere in the house."

"I'm just taking extra precautions!"

You hummed slightly, gesturing toward your stomach. Byakuya raised an eyebrow in mock confusion.

"Are you hungry perhaps?"

"No Byakuya! I'm pregnant!"

Your husband let out a chuckle, kissing your forehead before smiling gently. "Yeah, I'm aware."

It had been a few years since everything had happened. Shortly after the events of Hope's Peak Academy, you and Byakuya finally began to date.

He eventually asked you to marry him after just about a year.

Makoto, being the overachiever he is, protected the Remnants of Despair, but also somehow protected hope in the process.

Now, he was the proud headmaster of the new Hope's Peak Academy, the surviving students being teachers. He tried extending a job offer to you and Byakuya, but you both declined.

You would've had to take a leave anyway.

"Why'd I marry you again..?" You jokingly huffed in anger, glancing toward your tall husband, who thought for a moment and engulfed you in a hug.

"Because you love me?" He questioned, kissing your cheeks as you laughed. "I implore you to say it!"

"Fine, I love you!" You complied, pushing his face away from your's. "How'd I only know you were such a big dork til now!?"

"I have a reputation to uphold," Byakuya reminded, leading you to the living area. "The head of the Togami corporation can't be caught singing bad love songs to his wife."

Byakuya had successfully rebuilt his family's legacy, not without your help of course. Even with the amount of work needed, you both lived rather comfortably together.

"Oh I remember," you smiled mischievously, holding your fist up to your mouth as if it were a microphone. "I knew I loved you before I met you, I've been waiting all my life!"

"..I'm only letting that slide because you're with child."

"Aha..!" You pointed at Byakuya. "You finally used the phrase!"

You laid beside your husband on the couch, watching as he turned on the TV with a slight yawn. "Yeah yeah, are you happy?"

With a smile, you leaned forward for a kiss, pulling away after a few seconds. Even if in an alternate dimension, you weren't born with these abilities, you could feel the love between you too.

"I am."

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚗𝚍?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐..

▰▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱ 10%

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱ 70%

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 100%

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍. 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎!

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

└─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┘