𝘵𝘦𝘯

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I turned out liking you a lot more than I had originally planned

I turned out liking you a lot more than I had originally planned.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

You had a sleepless night, just like you predicted. Instead of resting, you stared at the ceiling for hours, unable to get rid of the stinging feeling that something bad was going to occur.

Ding dong, bing bong

"Good morning, everyone! It is now 7 a.m. and nighttime is officially over! Time to rise and shine! Get ready to greet another beee-yutiful day!"

Yeah right.

You scoffed, turning to lay on your side. After a few minutes, you heard an annoying amount of clicking on your doorbell.

You loudly groaned, wrapping yourself in a blanket burrito and waddling over to the door. Opening it, the unwanted guest slipped in.

"A fantastic morning, isn't it!?" Taka grinned, making you grumble in reply.

"It really isn't," you sighed, rubbing your tired eyes. Taka sweat dropped, taking in your appearance.

"Are you alright?" He questioned, watching you untangle yourself from your blankets, lazily grab a hairbrush from your dresser, and slowly comb it through your locks. "You seem a bit.. exhausted."

You let out a laugh, offering a tired smile.

"Oh really..? I hadn't noticed," you sarcastically snapped, almost immediately regretting it. "Sorry, I had a feeling something bad was gonna happen so I didn't get a wink of sleep."

Taka gave an understanding hum, along with a sympathetic smile.

"Well," he continued, leaning against your wall as you brushed your hair. "I was thinking about it last night, and.. I decided we all need to really come together. And that was when I realized it! Every morning from now on, after the morning announcement, everyone should have breakfast together!"