𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ My life is filled with so many colors, thanks to you

My life is filled with so many colors, thanks to you.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

"I-I refuse to believe it.." Taka murmured, tears running down his cheeks. "There's no way.. no way he would kill someone!"

"Sorry.." Mondo sighed, making Taka slam his fists down repeatedly.

"Wh-Why are you apologizing!?" Taka yelled, glaring despairingly at the taller. "Why did you do it..?"

After a few long seconds of awkward silence, Monokuma laughed.

"Well, it looks like Mondo's taken a vow of silence, so allow me to explain on his behalf," Monokuma cleared its throat, making you grumble at the thought of a long backstory. "The story of murder this time is the sad story of two men."

After the longest, yet saddest anecdote you've ever heard, the trial grounds became deadly silent as they took in the new information.

"It was me..!" Mondo sighed, a wave of depression washing over him.

"Yup, it sure was!"

After the big backstory drop, you couldn't help but feel bad. All this time, one of your closest friends was hiding this terrible secret.

"The biker gang fella had been painfully clear about how important his manly promises were.," Monokuma reasoned, a grin on its face. "So Chihiro probably figured that even if he confided in Mondo, his honor would make him keep the secret."

"Plus, Mr. Macho Mondo was the very symbol of a strong man that Chihiro had always aspired to," Monokuma marveled excitedly, pointing at Mondo. "So he went and asked Mondo to help him become strong! That was his aspiration.. And he thought that only with Mondo's support would he ever be able to come close to that."

"So then, that must be why Mondo did what he did," Kyoko sighed, a thoughtful look on her face as she closed her eyes. "..to keep the promise he'd made to Chihiro."