𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ If I followed you back home, would you keep me? ❞

If I followed you back home, would you keep me?

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

Hearing the morning announcement, you dragged yourself out of bed and toward the dining hall. As expected, everyone was nervously waiting for you.

"Morning," you mumbled, earning a few enthusiastic greetings in response. It seems everyone was in a better mood than you were.

"Is this everyone..?" Taka glanced around, a concerned expression on his face. "It seems.. small! Even the table looks bigger somehow."

"I assume that is because three people are dead, and two are abstaining," Celeste commented, making you frown in her direction.

"Yeah, with five people missing, I guess it would feel kinda empty."

"Still," Aoi mumbled, a thoughtful look on her features. "I know Byakuya's whatever, but shouldn't we go check on Toko?"

"I vote no," Hiro huffed with a bored undertone. "She's super annoying."

You couldn't stop yourself from mentally agreeing with him. Why wouldn't you? You had been nothing but kind to Toko, but she repaid you by being a little piece of shit.

Calming yourself down, you realized that you had completely spaced out during the conversation, up to the point where Mondo was nervously apologizing to a crying Chihiro.

"Hey, c'mon, don't cry," Mondo stared with wide eyes at Chihiro, a guilty emotion surfacing. "I-It's my fault, okay? I won't yell at you anymore..."

"Really? Not sure I can believe that," you heard Aoi mumbled, making Mondo turn to her direction angrily. Before he could yell, he caught your stern glare, an embarrassed blush on his face.

"J-Just shut up..."

After a few seconds of silence, Mondo snapped his fingers. "..I got it!" He whispered. "I'll make you a promise as a man!"