𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I look up random love quotes on Pinterest and think of you

I look up random love quotes on Pinterest and think of you.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

"Oh, Master Byakuya..! Y/N..!" You could hear Genocide Jill hum a bunch of nonsense from down the hall. "Where are you?"

Byakuya let out a groan of annoyance, dragging you into his room before turning and locking the door. Letting out a sigh of relief, you let yourself collapse on his bed.

"That was definitely fun," you murmured sarcastically, earning a chuckle from Byakuya.

Every time he laughed, your organs would constrict as if they were being squeezed inside your chest. Not in a painful way, but in a nerves kind of way.

"Good riddance, personally speaking.." he paused, sitting beside your laying figure on the bed. "That incompetent fiend always gets on my nerves."

You laughed hysterically at his comment, rolling yourself off the bed in the process. Somehow, you weren't really sure whether it was stupid coincidence or some otherworldly presence messing with you, but Byakuya ended up being dragged onto the floor along with you.

You let out a grumble of pain, looking up at Byakuya. He was currently sprawled on top of you, an unamused and deadpanned expression on his face. You could feel his warm, but slightly minty breath hit your lips.

"Apologies," he lifted himself off of you, dusting off his suit as looked back at your face.

Both of you stared at the other with an obvious blush, almost as if admiring the other before turning away stubbornly.

"N-No, it was my fault," you waved your hand around randomly, displaying a sheepish smile. "Anyway.. do you still have that one board game..?"

Staying silent, Byakuya crouched beside his bed, pulling the board game from underneath.

"Indeed I do," he stated, turning to you with an inquisitive smirk. "Care for a game?"