𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ I hope you keep your two hands, because I'm a handful

I hope you keep your two hands, because I'm a handful.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

As everyone began to panic, Monokuma laughed.

"You have 24 hours! If someone doesn't become blackened by then...all your deepest, darkest, most embarrassingest secrets will be exposed to the world!"

With a mischievous look, the headmaster waved its paw with a flourish. "Maybe I'll roll by a crowded intersection in a van strapped with loudspeakers and spill the beans," Monokuma smiled evilly. "Wouldn't that be sooo embarrassing!?"

"...So that's what you meant by motivate?" Makoto commented, a bothered look on his face.

"Yup, you got it! They're all pretty unpleasant, trust me," Monokuma jumped back onto the stage, staring down at your classmates with an amused look to it, although it had no real emotions because it was a machine. "None of you want me to reveal that stuff, right?"

"It's definitely something I'd rather people not know, but.." Makoto paused for a second, pointing at Monokuma with an accusing glare. "We'd never kill over something like that..!"

The headmaster tilted its head, staring at the short boy with a confused face.

"He's right! Your plan is doomed to fail!" Taka added, the constant feeling of determination slowly returning to his mind. "No one's gonna murder someone for this kind of thing!"

"It may not be something I want to be revealed," you huffed. "..but it won't ruin me if it gets out. Nobody's going to fall for your threats."

"O-Oh no.. Is it because for better or for worse, your memory is still a way to connect to the outside world? I have stuff I wouldn't want anyone to know no matter what, so I assumed you'd all be the same.."

Monokuma shifted, looking at the floor with a depressed aura about it. You hesitated, staring at the machine with quirked brows. It was a machine so it had no real emotions, yet there was some human feelings you could sense that made your head hurt.