𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.

╔═                     ╒══════╕                     ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] «                          [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═                    ╘══════╛                    ═╝

You opened your door, walking out absentmindedly.

You had just woken up, gotten ready, and decided to just walk around. Nothing was really happening recently, so you didn't know exactly what to do today.

Besides, you weren't the investigating type.

Stuck in your mind, you didn't notice the two figures in front of you.

You face-planted with someone's back, making you yelp in surprise. The other turned around in confusion.

"Hey, watch where you're fuckin'-"

You looked up, meeting Mondo's eyes. Bouncing back with a blush, you bowed.

"I-I'm so sorry! I was completely spaced out, again, so incredibly sorry!" You yelled out, looking back up. Leon laughed, patting Mondo on the back.

"Wow man, that was hard to watch. You're lucky she doesn't know that you--!" Leon was interrupted by Mondo, who slammed his palm onto his face.

"Shut up!" He chided, making you look between the two confusedly. "You better watch out next time, kay' dumbass?" Mondo looked at you as you nodded hesitantly.

He let go of Leon, who was rubbing his face with an annoyed expression.

"Hey," you mumbled, catching the guys attentions. "What are you two planning on doing today?"

The two looked at each other, the taller slinging an arm on the other's shoulder.

"Ah, we just thought about looking in the gym for something to do," Mondo replied, rolling his eyes slightly. "I mean, we spent all fuckin' day yesterday trying to find a way out."