𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

┌─── ∘°❉°∘ ───┐

❝ If I looked at you for a single minute, I could find a thousand things I love

If I looked at you for a single minute, I could find a thousand things I love.

╔═ ╒══════╕ ═╗

𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎?

» [ 𝚢𝚎𝚜 ] « [ 𝚗𝚘 ]

╚═ ╘══════╛ ═╝

You hugged each other for a while, to the point where your breathing slowly matched his.

You still felt uneasy though, like something was lurking in the shadows nearby with violent tendencies and a thirst for vengeance. But that feeling disintegrated entirely when you felt slender fingers start to play with your hair and massage your scalp.

They slowly picked through your locks strand by strand, an annoyed grumble coming from Byakuya whenever he encountered a knot.

"Do you even brush your hair..?" He questioned. "There are so many knots.."

"Well, it's not like I brush my hair every second of every day," you huffed, glancing up awkwardly at Byakuya from behind a few chunks of hair that flowed down to your face. A brilliant idea suddenly came to you, much like your cheeky smile. "Can I touch your hair..!?"

"..fine," he replied after a few moments, breaking the hug with you. He led you to his favorite armchair in the library, where he proceeded to sit and pull you down onto his lap. You nearly fainted on the spot.

"B.. Byakuya..!"

"Shut up, I'm tired," he retorted in response, slightly bowing his head so that you could easily access his dirty-blonde hair.

Hesitantly, you let your fingers run through the individual strands. Byakuya made a few hums of approval, causing you to slowly grin and ease up. When you massaged his scalp, he glanced up at you.

"Why are you like this?"

"Hm?" You hummed curiously, making your hands stop but leaving them in his hair. "..Like what?"

"Why is this--?" Byakuya paused, almost as if he were unsure or embarrassed as to what he wanted to say. "..so comforting?"

You thought for a few moments, pondering on how exactly you wanted to word your next comment. "It's because we enjoy each other's company.. and I guess we trust each other too..!"