Tying all the Loose Ends (UPDATED 1/14)

UPDATED: FIRST CHAPTER OF SEQUEL OUT NOW! - The Cosmic Princess

NEWS: If you all enjoyed this story please go show your love and support for the wattpad's story of 2015. Page is in the external link of this chapter or simply go onto my page and it'll be posted there!

Okay so a few of you guys have asked when will I be publishing the sequel. I would like to be releasing new chapters by this summer, but honestly I don't know...

My plan is to release new chapters by this summer, but I like to have a good amount amount of chapters under my belt before publishing a story because if not then I get writer's block and stop writing for like weeks...months *cough cough*

So yes I plan to began publishing by the summer, but I'm not for sure. So bare with me you guys.

Oh and if any of you readers who have voted, commented (COMMENTED...because I like to get to know my readers *puts on cool shades*), and showed love to this story would like a dedication for any of the chapters that don't have a dedication yet please let me know.

It's on a first come, first serve basis so all you readers (who haven't received a dedication before :) ) have to do is ask for any chapter that doesn't have a dedication yet.

Just pick out your 3 chapters that were your favorite in order from most to third most (1 to 3) and let me know. :D

Love you all! And once again thanks for all the love and support for The Lethal Princess!!