Bumper Racing (Picture of Nydale)

Don't be a silent reader vote and tell me what you think!

Vote or Comment.

Computer: Voting is to the right. Just click the star.

Phone: If you don't see the orange bar on the top of your screen, tap the screen. An orange bar will appear, with a star on it. Tap and Vote.

Vote_____________________________>>>> Pic of Nydale

"Back, back you fiends!" I yelled in an effort to get them away from me. They couldn't possibly think I would actually do that could they? They were out of their minds if they thought I would, especially after seeing that rider get launched off his bike like a cannon a few minutes ago.

"Avril calm down, remember what we just told you." Aeon tried to reason with me, but I wasn't having any of it as I slowly backed up, cornering myself. They just had explained to me about how it was suppose to be a beginning training session for me. Why do I need training? I don't know. Will I ever ride one of those death on wheels? Hell no, and I'm not beginning today. Absolutely not!

Their explanation left me in complete confusion, training for what? They are so vague, I could not wait to see Harmony tonight and get her to spill about the real reason I'm here, I can't stand being in the dark like this, it's driving me insane.

My eyes scanned for an opening in the circle they had all huddled around me. Now I know how an elephant feels when it is about to be attacked by lions. It knows its life is about to end right before its eyes, so now it's counting down the seconds on how long it's going to take before the predators attack it and finish it off for good. A little bit dark but I just felt like that comparison fitted the situation I was in.

"Come on Av, we're not going to intentionally cause you harm." Ingel stopped, rolling his eyes. Intentionally? Was he serious? I glanced at the death trap behind them.

I pointed to the race track. "Then what do you call that thing!" A racer roared past the finish line, and I watched in horror as fire was chucked at his tire and the tire exploded, catapulting him off. Proving my point, I turned back to them. "That's not what I call a walk in the park with rainbows and cotton candy...ohhh cotton candy..."

"Grab her!" One of them yelled while I was still on my cotton candy ecstasy.

Two pairs of hands latched onto my arms.

Dammit.

Mental note: Never lose focus.

"You guys I'm not getting on. I'll scream, yell, throw a total tantrum out in public and I won't even be embarrassed." I struggled against Aeon's and Ingel's grip. Sadly, they didn't loosen.

Ike sighed, stepping in front of me. His strong, leaned muscle physique towered over my short one. "We'll make sure you don't get hurt...too much."

My fist clenched. "Too much." I squeaked and suddenly I was fuming.

How could he put my life in danger like that? I know he doesn't care about me, but the the least he could do is not put me in danger knowingly. I glanced at the race track again as bikes roared by at almost impossible speeds, my eyes narrowing furious.

"Ike, they have freaking powers or magic or what ever shit you guys use!" Most of them cringed from my ruthless blunt words. I guess that was an insult. Later, I'll feel guilty, now I'll be mad. "I don't have that and I can't even drive, put me out there and I'm as good as road kill." I finally managed to pry my arms free of the guy's grasp and shot them both glares. They probably had loosened because they were still stunned by my low blow of words.