Diner Disaster (Picture of Aeon)

Song: Pink - Trouble

"Stop dodging", I seethed through clenched teeth as Ike once again dodged one of my right hooks. He smirked grabbing my arm and roughly yanking me towards him.

Letting out a squawk of surprise, I was pulled helplessly and slammed against his naked chest and froze. "You're dead", he whispered huskily to me or maybe I was just imagining that tone in his voice. I was wearing some black shorts and tank top and became very aware at that moment that my cotton tank was slightly pulled up, where I could feel pleasurable shivers running along the bottom of my back, shooting through my spine and spreading like a wild fire.

"Umm", I said awkwardly not knowing what to do or say and arching away from the amazing sensation coming from my back. One of his hands was wrapped around my waist and the other ran diagonally across my upper body starting at my lower chest and ending at my shoulder like a seat belt.

My mind began to go in overdrive. I felt him affectionately nuzzle my hair and abruptly my face morphed into one of complete shock. My heart felt like it was pounding against my chest as my hands grew clammy and my stomach went wild with butterflies.

I did the first thing that came to mind.

I jabbed my elbow in his stomach and he let out a grunt of pain, I then proceeded to flip him on the green mats, him landing on his back . . .hard.

"Boy hostile", echoed in my head with Lilly's voice as I stared at Ike's crumbled body, not knowing what to do. He coughed, his arm laying limp on his stomach and the other on the mat floor. I freaked so I did the first thing that came to mind okay, defended myself. He was acting strange and I didn't know what to do. Okay, so not boy hostile. . .just self defense.

"You're injured." I quietly spoke into the silence of the training room, trying to continue on with our practice and pretend what just happened actually didn't. Ike turned over onto his stomach and shot me a look so intense, I backed up warily.

Did he just shoot me bedroom eyes holy fu-

Suddenly, my back hit the green mats knocking the air out of me but my full attention stayed on Ike shocked from how fast he reached me and overpowered me. My eyes locked on to Ike's sea colored orbs, that were quickly turning to violet, my body tensed. Did I make him angry? I still didn't know why everyone's eyes changed colors.

"And you're pinned", he whispered slowly. His eyes flicked to my lips and he bit his lightly. I gasped watching his head began to move closer to mine. His breath smelt. . .lemoney oddly and I could feel his breath on my lips as he advanced. What the hell was he doing? Was he teasing me because if he was. . .

"Hellooo it's little old me back from the Western Valleys!" A voice interjected and Ike paused, our heads snapping to Belladonna in the doorway. Shock masked all our faces.

The room was dead silent, it suddenly felt like one of those "you're ass just got caught" type of moments. You know when the girlfriend comes in and finds her boyfriend doing the nasty with another girl. And then the home wrecker gets wrecked.

Her once happy face was now hard and cold. She was boring her eyes into me, giving me a chilling look. I guess we were in a compromising position to her. .

This wasn't even my damn fault lady! I'm the victim!

"Did I interrupt something here?" She spoke slowly, crossing her arms and popping her hip looking every bit malicious and ready to strike. She pursed her lips, nostrils flaring waiting for the answer.

Ike blinked as if he was in a daze and then glanced down at me and examined me like he was seeing me for the first time. If you weren't paying attention you wouldn't have noticed the way he tensed or the way his eyes got bigger slightly, before he put his poker face on.