The Beach

Don't be a silent reader vote and tell me what you think!

My back landed on the green puff mat knocking the wind out of me. A groan slowly left my mouth. I rolled over on my stomach and got on my hands and knees heaving myself up. I swiftly spun around, with a glare forming on my face, crossing my arms stubbornly. "You know I hate you."

Ike's lips pouted, making him look extremely adorable and extremely kissable. Shaking my head furiously, I ignored those thoughts, I shouldn't be thinking about him in that way. "That hurts", he replied, mocking sadness.

"You know your lips are really pouty for you being a boy." I pointed my finger accusingly, pursing my lips, a little annoyed he was playing around with me.

"You know your chest is really flat for you being a girl", he retorted crossing his arms, making his biceps more precise.

Anger rolled off of at me as I shot my fist at him, which he easily dodge and elbowed me in the shoulder. Turning around and ducking, I dodged his fist and grabbed his arm and swung him around. He followed helplessly until I let go, him stumbling past me, where my foot connected with his back sending him flying into the wall.

"Why are you such a jerk?" I yelled angrily watching him collide with the wall. He pushed himself off easily. "Why are you such a bitch?" He retorted, dusting his self off.

"Stop answering my questions with your own questions." My fist subconsciously clenched as I stared at him infuriated.

Ignoring my question , he looked at his wrist, twirling them. "Okay, so that was really good. You just have to become more dirtier and precise." He simply dropped our argument like that, how freaking amazing.

"Whaaaa?" My face contorted baffled. Since I still haven't awakened, as they call it when you officially get your powers, the only training I could do is combat training and since Ike was the best Harmony made him teach me.

He rolled his eyes exasperated. "Not that. I mean your level of cleanness is self defense and other fighting techniques, we have to get you on the level of uh how you would describe it", he trailed thoughtfully, motioning his hand.

I've been here for about a week and a halve and I already knew Ike sucked with "human words", as he called it. He was always trying to find words to dumb them down for me, as if I was stupid. "An underground fighter, in where you don't hold back at risk of hurting the opponent but give it your all."

I nodded getting what he was saying and sat on the floor, crossing my legs and looking at him expectantly. He raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Ike, can I ask you a question?"

He exhaled loudly, slowly sitting down with me.  "You already did", he replied, putting his arms out backwards and his legs forward crossing them.

"Why do you hate me?" I ask bluntly, ignoring his smart ass remark and getting to the point. His face comveyed surprise at my sudden question clearly displaying he wasn't prepared for the question.

After a few moments of comfortable silence he finally spoke, "I-I don't hate you. I just find you annoying, an irritation, infuriating, frustrating-"

"Ike." I huffed annoyed, shooting him a flat look. "I'm serious, the first day I saw you, you scowled at me for no reason."

"You bumped into me." He interjected.

"I'm serious!" I whined getting annoyed he wasn't taking this serious. I really wanted to know. He sighed softly, "okay, okay I don't hate you, I just find it unfair."

"Unfair about what?"

"That I have to babysit you!" He hissed out bitterly, fist clenching from behind him.