The Eastern Daily ( Picture of Zotar)

Vote and Comment if you like the chapter.

Picture of Zotar >>>>>>>

* * * *

I stared vacantly at the fight now happening...all because of me? Was it my fault that a couple of guys decided to basically harass me and when I put them in their places, they got angry and tried to hurt me. Was being feisty and nonchalant really that bad? I sighed and began walking over to the jeering altercation, but felt Aeon grip my arm and pull me back.

"Don't." Aeon warned, gripping my arm tighter. "When Ike get's mad it's best not to jump in unless you're Mist." I was about to ask him why just Mist, when he filled me in. "She has a calming light to her, she helps calms him down." I didn't ask any further. Everyday my head was filled with more info, it was like world history all over again.

"Oh shit", Aeon cursed, and I looked at him curiously. He didn't answer my curious look and ran up to the fight. "Famers", Aeon shouted letting go of me, cupping his hands and putting them around his mouth amplifying the volume of his voice. Ingel and Ike both, simultaneously, broke away from the fight and looked around totally forgetting about the fight. I, however, didn't notice anything particular about anything around us.

"Get Avril and let's get the hell out of here", Ike ordered, wiping a small amount of blood that was on his lip away. I stared at it, kind of mesmerized, instead of the blood being red, it was blue, a light marine colored- teal almost.

Someone yanked on my arm, before I had time to question. "Let's go", Mist ordered, tugging me making my legs start in a light run and then a full out sprint. Wordlessly, I listened as we departed up the hill of the beach, leaving the blue swaying ocean and the white, speckled golden, pink sand behind. No one spoke a word until we were all safely inside of the car.

"Why did we just run?" I asked, only slightly breathless from the run miraculously.

"Famers", Ike spoke, as if I knew what that word was.

"English", I rolled my eyes sarcastically. I still wasn't accustom to all of their . . . Terra vocabulary I guess you could say.

He sighed, clearly frustrated at my questioning, "paparazzi, but they are worse", he cringed.

"Yeah", Mist nodded somberly, and I briefly wondered why her mood had suddenly changed.

"They are like shutterbugs, amateurs, the lows of the lows for well known people and royals. We call them Famers because they take pictures for their small time of fame, without even considering how the person they took pictures of will be effected", Ingel huffed clearly appalled by it, crossing his arms.

Just like back on Earth, I realized.

Aeon agreed, nodding and relaxing back in the chair. "Yeah we had to get you out of there. If they saw you, they would've known something was up, taken a picture of you, and in the next 24 hours you would've been like a carnival show for the public eye. Everyone would want to know who you were. You definitely wouldn't want that." I thought about it and thought back to watching on TV and seeing how celebs acted with paparazzi. They usually lashed out at them and seemed very annoyed, so yep I would definitely not want that.

"They are very good at their job they know how to observe a situation and find things out, that's why they are such big hits most of the times because what they say is true, they don't have to lie", Ike spoke sounding cryptic. An uncomfortable silence settled in the car until Ingel laughed.

"Like that time you were caught with that girl from Northern-"

Ike cut him off, motioning with his hand, "yeah, yeah no need to speak of it."