Answers (picture of Harmony)

Don't be a silent reader vote and tell me what you think!

Vote and comment please.

Computer- Voting is to your RIGHT

Phone- Voting is at the top on an orange bar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Harmony

Song: Jewel - Intuition

I'm really getting tired of waking up, not knowing where I am or what day it is, but oddly I'm not in pain. My slowly eyes fluttered open looking into into a pair of brown eyes, scaring the hell out of me. I let out a squawk shooting up making our foreheads collided painfully together. We both fell back with a groan.

"Mist." I sighed, holding my hand to my forehead. "You just can't scare someone like that. . .especially when they're waking up."

"Bout time, you've been sleep for three days." Someone muttered. I turned my head and saw Ike sitting in a chair with his arms crossed. Glare on his face. Could the boy smile at me for once? Was I that infuriating?

"How?" I questioned scared for the answer.

"Oh you broke your arm, 3 ribs, and your lungs nearly collapsed." Mist chirped as if she was talking about what she just brought at the mall. Her facial expression then got serious. "You almost died!" She choked, a deep frown morphing her face.

My eyebrows shot up. She cared?

"Of course I care. I don't even know you very well but I know we're going to be great friends!" She sobbed.

My heart softened as I frowned. It softened because someone actually cared for me, I frowned because I suck with emotions.

"Um there, there." I patted her back awkwardly looking around the room grudgingly.

She laughed wiping her eyes with her finger. "I made sure we had the best healers working on you, I was so scared at the track. I almost gave you all my energy to fill your light."

"Light?"

"It's like your life."

I nodded slowly, drumming my fingers on my lap. "Sooo. . .what happened to Belladonna?". Talking about me dying and other people trying to give me their lights was not a subject I really wanted to talk about.

"Oh we found her in a heap along the race track, both arms broken." She chirped again. "But if it was up to me, every bone would be broken", she mumbled darkly.

My eyes widened. I adverted my eyes some where else, not thinking I was suppose to hear that.

When suddenly realization dawned on me."So let me guess she's fine and is now walking around happily knowing she hurt me?" I asked, eyes hardening.

"Yeah she is, but she's not suppose to come to the Eastern Mountains for like a week, if she does there will be consequences. . . thanks mom." Ike muttered resting his head on his hand.

Even though that didn't sound like a big punishment at all for nearly killing me, I just found something really funny. "Ha, you can't have sex." I pointed a finger laughing.

He didn't miss a beat as he shot a retort back at me. "Ha, we'll just do it even more when you she gets back", he mimicked me. I imagined my finger deflating as the smile slowly slipped off my face.

"Well, no one asked you anyways", I said, jumping off the bed and then immediately crumbling to the floor, while Ike laughter thundered around the room. I hated that boy.