Anger Attack???

Adele - Set Fire to the Rain

"Hello everyone how was school?" Harmony smiled at us, showing off her white teeth. Did any of these people have bad looking teeth?, I briefly wondered.

"Boring", Ingel muttered

"Okay", Mist chirped.

"Mmm", Ike mumbled

All at the same time as they walked in the kitchen setting down their stuff on the counter, me trailing behind them. I rolled my eyes, deciding to play the good kid in the kitchen. "Well my day was nice actually. Zane asked me out on a date", I smiled at her, actually feeling happy for once. Who knew that a guy showing interest in you could actually boost your mood.

"What!" Ike snapped at me before any of them had time to speak from his standing point at the fridge.

I glared at him, squinting my eyes. "You heard me. What? Is it a shocker that someone asked me out hmm? Or am I not good enough, pretty enough, skinny enough. Sorry Ike some people actually like their women with meat on their bones instead of on the skinny side", I snapped back at him, referring to the time he had insulted me on the ship ride here.

Once again, I bet I am one of the only girls ever to say she was insulted on a space ship while journeying to another planet.

Super Duper!

"No. . .", Ike replied seeming to not know what to say but wanting to. However, he didn't get to finish. Harmony suddenly came into view, cutting our heated stare off and smiling broadly at me. "That's just wonderful sweetie. I'm so glad for you. When is it?"

Shrugging, I walked past a pissed looking Ike and to the fridge. "I don't know, he'll call me." Ike snorted, but I simply ignored it. Instead looking for the drink I called bubble gum ecstasy in this cold box of weird looking things. But the odd swirled bottle that usually was situated on the clear silver shelves of the door along with other flavors was not there.

Frowning, shutting the door, I sighed. Man what did a girl have to do around here to getting a freaking drink.

"We ran out yesterday, Ingel drank the last one", Mist filled me in, smirking at Ingel when I shot him a sharp look and he actually jumped from the look.

Jeez. I wasn't that scary. Everyone in the house was treating me like I was a rabid animal ready to attack so they only wanted to poke me with a ten foot pole ( well except for Ike but that's normal). Yes, I was awakening and as Harmony had put it due to my personality I may be a little bit more violent towards others. And who cares that when I found out that he had drunk the last drink, I actually wanted to smash my fist into his face repeatedly. It's normal I'm telling you.

"We'll get more", Harmony flicked her hand, the flick saying that the conversation was over. She clasped her hands. "Well anyways I'm glad for you honey. This is wonderful."

"No it's not", Ike muttered dryly under his breath.

Mist crossed her arms, smirking at him for some reason I was unsure of. "And why not?"

"Because." They locked eyes and you know when you know someone so well that you can basically communicate with your eyes, well yeah that's what they were doing. To be truthful it was kinda pissing me off.

Realizing what was happening, I begin to take deep breaths, trying to steady myself remembering what a teacher had said about dealing with these sudden occurrences of anger. I swallowed the anger, it bubbling in my chest and fizzing out.

"Because Zane is an asshole."

"Language Ike", Harmony butted in, pointing her finger threateningly.