Waking Up in The Morning Feeling Like SpongeBob ( Pic of Avril)

My First Story on Wattpad please comment if you like it.

Song: Ke$sha-TiK ToK

A/N: Yes, I understand that Avril starts out as obnoxious and immature at first. She is funny at times, but she really is a piece of work. However, she's not perfect. And if you wanted a perfect, lovable, put-together heroine who does no wrong, needs no personal growth or character development throughout the entire story, guess what....

 And if you wanted a perfect, lovable, put-together heroine who does no wrong, needs no personal growth or character development throughout the entire story, guess what

Don't be a silent reader. Vote and tell me what you think.

"Wake up in the morning feeling like SpongeBob."

"Got my hat on, I'm out the door I'm gonna hit this Job." I mumbled to myself swaying my hips to an invisible beat as I put my stuff in my cluttered locker.

Today was just like any other day, more boring than watching grass grow and plainer than the color white and to be truthful I am sick and tired of it. One year where it wasn't boring and actually spontaneous, that's all I ask.

The loud chatter of the students trying to talk to their friends, that they didn't see throughout the school day before the bell rung, filled the large tight hallways.

"Avril, my weirdo!" My best friend chirped slinging her arm around me cheerfully, smiling brightly.

I glanced at Lilly, and she winked playfully at me. Lilly had been one of my best friend's since freshmen year and now it's senior year and we're still going strong. She had talked to me first, considering I was shy back then.

She flipped her blond hair that curled into natural ringlets which created a golden glow around her face. The effect used to cause me to go green in envy every time I glanced at her back then, but now I was use to it. The girl was flawless. Perfect assets- the boobs, hips, legs, height just like a Victoria Secret models. I could barely fit into a 32B, but I guess I had to be grateful for what I had, that's what I was taught or Gene unintentionally taught me.  Either way though, standing next to Lilly lowered me to a hobbit. Especially when she stood about 5'9 and I only stood a meager 5'3 on a good day. Thank goodness my metabolism is fast to keep me at a normal weight because all I do is eat.

I narrowed my eyes at her finally getting what she just said.

I'm not a weirdo, unique maybe but definitely not a weirdo. I've seen kids at my school who are and trust me I'm far from it.

Okay, I lied.

I am a weirdo but a cool weirdo not a creepy one. Yeah, I burst out in tune, laugh at awkward moments, and bust a move when I want to. It's funny seeing the faces of people, sue me!

Then I remembered something and glared at her, she knew how I felt when she messed up my morning song.

Shrugging her arm off and grabbing my pink mechanical pencil, I brought it up to my lips belting out the words to the song I had just made up this morning while walking to school.