𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Four months had passed since Rengoku's death

Four months had passed since Rengoku's death. Everyone had trained hard on their days off from going on missions. When no missions were assigned to them from the crows, they'd train. And they'd train hard. Zenitsu would whine when going out solo in a mission. Inosuke did more pig assaults than ever before. A good thing about all this, they never really felt alone. And it made them happy.

Tanjiro had just come back from a mission on his own. Y/n took care of Yui back at the estate. Zenitsu and Inosuke were back there too. Tanjiro walked down the path to the front where the entrance was.

I'm tired. He thought to himself. He then heard a strange outburst of noise coming from beyond the large and tall fence of the estate. He raised a brow at this.

"LET US GO! HELP!!"

Screams upon screams erupted throughout the area. Inside the one and only Sound Hashira held Aoi as well as one of the small girls. They screeched as they were held against their will.

"My gosh just shut it already!" He yelled.

"PLEASE STOP IT!" Yui yelled out.

"LET THEM GO!"

The Flower Breather stood there and sweat dropped. Aoi looked at her and held a desperate hand out.

"KA-KANAO!"

Duty. Orders. Shinobu. Pillars. Aoi. Supieriors. Pillars. Orders. Coin. Coin... I'll decide by throwing the coin!

"Follow your heart."

Kanao's eyes widened when that sentence that you had said to her crossed through her mind. Your face smiling at her. A feeling coursed through her. A feeling that she hadn't felt before. That driving force to do what she wanted. And something else—

"KANAO! KANAO-SAMAAA!"

That feeling reached up through her. She had to. She dashed forward and grabbed onto the girls dress and Aoi's hand. Her eyes clenched shut.

It was silent for a moment. Tiny tears pricked out of Aoi's eyes. "Kanao..." "Kanao-sama..."

The Sound Hashira turned around to see Kanao's trembling form. The beads in his hair jangled with the slightest movements.

"Don't just pull on my so plainly. You have your orders."

Her heart was racing. But in that heart, she knew what she did was right. And maybe you could be proud of her for doing this.

"IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY SOMETHING, THEN SAY IT ALREADY! YOU PLAIN AND BORING PERSON!!"

The door behind them all opened up easily as your figure stepped out. You wore a plain white kimono as your hair was slightly damp. You had just walked out of having a nice bath and wanted to take a walk around the area. That is, until your (e/c) orbs landed on the untimely scene before you.