VIRAHA (1.6)

Mishti entred in Akshu's room and kept hands on her chest .Akshu looked at her confused when Mishti moved towards her .

Mi : What's going on .

Ak : What

Mi : Tumhari life mei itna kuch ho raha hai aur tumne mujhe batana bhi jaruri nahi samjha Akshara .

Ak : Mumma woh

Mi : Kya woh Akshi
Kya .Uss Aarohi ke liye agar apni jaan bhi dedo gi toh bhi usse koi farak nahi padega .Kyu tum pagal ho gayi ho Akshara .Jis Aarohi ke liye tum apna pyar thukra rahi ho usne tumhe murderer bana diya .Akshu tum kyu apni life barbaad karne pe tuli hui ho .Agar tum Naira ki parchai ho naa toh woh ladki Aarohi Gayu nahi hai jisne apni behan ke liye apna pyar thukra diya .Tumhe ladna chahiye tha par tumne kya kiya piche hat gayi thi Akshi kyu taki sirf woh ladki khush rahe taki tumhe uska pyar mile .Par kya mila tumhe baby Family se duri , Dard ,ilzaam ,stress , depression panick attacks issi liye tum yahan ayi thi .Akshu abhi bhi der nahi hui hai. Apni aur Abhimanyu ke beech misunderstanding clear karo .

Ak : He should have trusted me mom .

Mi : Nahi baby
He loves his mom like you love me and Naira Di.

Akshara nodded and thought for sometime.

Ak : Ok

When Krish entered her room .Akshu looked at him and Mishti decided to go out.

Krish came and sat beside Akshu and kissed her forehead. Since childhood he and Akshu shared a most beautiful bond in family. Krish Being elder and Akshu younger child in family Akshu was like his own child .All the kids had been together since childhood and Krish filled the void of her heart by making her cheerful Akshara again like he always wanted to see her.Akshu was younger and he had seen her growing infront of him and a single scratch on her and the world is upside down.

Ak : Bhaiyu

Kr : What

Ak : Naraz ho mujhse.

Kr : Why I will be

Ak(cute puppy eyes): I am solly .

Krish chuckled at her. Indeed she is his Naira bua's parchhayi.

Kr : Akshi tell me the truth how you met accident I know ki tum itni careless nahi ho ki aise hi chot khati phirogi .Kya hua tha tumhare accident wale din .

Ak : I was following Aru and in all this I couldn't saw the truck and it hitted me .

Kr : It was pre-planned .The driver was paid to kill you .But you survived .

Mahima and Aanand who entered stood shocked .

Ak : What are you saying Bhaiyu .

Kr : What do you think hum tum teeno ko dur bhejenge aur hum nazar bhi nahi rakhenge .

I nabbed the man that day only and was waiting this so called family of my mother to tell .And you know who wanted you dead .The same adopted sister for whom you were sacrificing your love .

Ak(shocked): Adopted...Aaru..How

Kr : Akshu yeh bohot bada Raaz hai jo aaj tak chupa hua hai. Kartik mamu ki death ke baad mujhe unki dairy mili usme ek ek cheez likhi hui hai .If you want I can give you that diary.

Ak : No need
And now I understood bhaiya how big mistake I was doing.

Kr : Good

Mahima and Aanand who heard all this was shocked .

Ma : Mr Singhania discharge papers are ready .

Krish and Akshu looked back and saw them shocked .

Ma : Don't worry Akshara we will not let this come out .
.
.
.
.
.
At somewhere else

Aarohi is pacing here and there angrily and another woman is saying

Wo : Baith jaa chori . Bilkul apni maa pe gayi hai karne se pehle kuch nahi sochti .

Aa : Nani mera career khatre mei hai aur aap keh rahi hai mai shaant baith jau .

So the woman was Sheela Parlour .

Sh : Aree chori toh apna khel shuru kar naa .Khatam kar de uss Akshu ko .

Aa : Par kaise

Sh : Woh baad mei bataungi .
Abhi tu jaa kisi ko shak nahi hona chahiye .

Aarohi left and Sheela smirked .
.
.
.
.
.
Rajvansh Mansion

Akshu is sitting in her room resting her head on head rest when she opened her eyes .She stood up and kept pillows and covered it by duvet .She opened the window and tied many scarfs on it and jumped down . Reaching near her car she sat and drove to Birla mansion .

She entered inside the room and climbed with rope in Abhimanyu's room .She looked at him he was sitting on floor with a photo frame .

Ak (shouting): Abhimanyu Birla .

Precap : Abhira's Heart to heart and Abhira reconciled . Aarohi's evil plan .

************

How is Akshu's bond with Mishti and Krish .

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay tuned for next update

Till Then

Bye.....🍁🍁🍁