SUKOON (INTRO)

All About current track with only fewsome characters . Only about Abhira.Do let's talk about it.

As Neil and Aarohi had married which is totally affecting Abhira and their relationship with family .Akshara and Abhimanyu know everything still they are culprit in Manjiri's eyes .This everything is making Akshara distant towards her and more close to Harshvardhan as he is also against this alliance of Aarohi and Neil .Abhimanyu wants to leave MD position as it is suffocating due to the happenings in and also wants to leave the house due to Akshara's health issues .

Aarohi is busy in planning and plotting with Mahima how to tore Abhira apart .

Goenka's had broken their relationships with Aarohi because of her crimes .

Parth and Shefali had planned to leave the house with Shivu not to keep him near to Aarohi and Mahima and now also Neil .

Manjiri had become the evil for Akshara and Abhimanyu taunting them for the happenings in family . Abhimanyu is beyond broken due to her coldness towards him .

Mahima leaves no chance to taunt Akshara when Abhimanyu isn't present near her.

What will happen when the

**************

Should I continue this .

In the show day by day YRHPK story is repeating .Same things are happening .Like Mishti's sister was her enemy in home same is with Akshu .Mishti also had problems while conceiving while Akshu is having same .

This is totally f****k up .They can work on other new stories but they have to make worst .At the end of the track either this truth will come out or Akshara will be thrown out again .

Hats Off to the makers for making this much good tracks .

(Note the sarscam )

Bye Bye