BROKEN FRAMES (14.2)

Night

Akshara sat in her room making her son sleep beside her. Her son , wasn't he should be their son .But alas she was left alone again .This time she wasn't alone she have her strength ,her baby,her Abhir ,her life .

Manish and Swarna knew about her son and he never let anyone know about  her Abhir .Though her son is getting equal amenities and care like Ruhi Birla get but her son isn't spoilt like her. He is much more understanding always concentrating on his studies.

Akshara took out her case file and started making important notes , highlighting important things .

In Birla Mansion

Abhimanyu's Pov

I made Ruhi sleep in her room.My Neil's baby,his child .I wish my children was also here but due to one person's mistake we all are suffering .I hate you Akshara ,I will never forgive you .

Aarohi's Pov

Abhimanyu and this family are mine Akshara , bohot mehanat ki hai maine yahan tak pahuchne mei .I will never ever let you enter in this family again to snatch what's mine .

Akshara's Pov

Tootkar wapas Judi hu .Joh galti 6 saal pehle dohrayi thi woh kabhi dobara nahi dohraungi .6 saal lage mujhe yahan tak pahuchne mei khada hone  mei ,itni asani se nahi girungi  dobara .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning

Ak : Maa mai office jaa rahi hu ,Abhir ko uske school se pickup kar lena aaj .Mai nahi jaa paungi

Av : Thik hai
Dhayan se jana .

Akshara hugged her and left in hurry .Today she has to meet an important client .She was driving her car when her phone rang .She plugged airpod and picked up the call .

Ak : Hello

Per : Akshu

Ak : Ji bade papa ,sab thik hai naa aapne aaj call kiya .

Shu: Manish hume phone do ,hum baat karenge .

Suhasini took the call and asked .

Shu(emotionally) : Akshu beta

Ak(Coldly): Cut the crap and this emotional drama and come to the point .

Suhasini's body shuddered at the coldness in her voice.

Su: Akshu beta

Ak(mocking): Wow Akshu beta ,yaad agayi aapko ki ek aur ladki thi aapki life mei. Aaj 6 saal baad achanak se kaise meri yaad ayi aapko .

Su : Aisa nahi beta
Hum toh bas yeh chahte thae ki tum yahan aao humare pass ,kuch time ke liye humare pote ko lekar .

Ak: Konsa pota Mimi wahi jisse maine maar diya tha ,Neil ke saath ,mera kya bharosa kya pata kiska bacha liye ghum rahi hongi mai.

Suhasini closed her eyes feeling ashamed .No one took stand for this girl 6 years back except for Manish and Swarna and they got to be a part of her life .

Ak : Dekhiye mei nahi chahti ki aapka yaa kisi aur ka saaya mere bache par pade .I don't want you meet my child.

Akshara cut the call . Kairav who was passing listened everything and misunderstood that Akshara is returning to Udaipur .He went to his room and dialled her number .Akshara reached her office and went to her cabin .First time she didn't picked up .But next time she picked up the call . Kairav didn't give her a chance to speak and rebuked her.