ABHIRA KA ABHIR (15.1)

Author's Pov

It is said that time heals wounds but it can't heal the one's on soul .Same was with Akshara Goenka or Akshara Birla what she name herself a Goenka or a Birla .She felt herself stucked in a miserable situation .She felt it's better to be an orphan rather having a family like Goenka's and Birla's .She got blamed of Neil's Death and Sirat's death but is there anyone tried to listen her side story .A big No .Did anyone cared about her mental state and health when she visibly lost a part of herself,her child she was just asked her to leave once again blaming her.

After being blamed and cursed again for the things she never did . Akshara Goenka Birla died .Her soul died . Never ever in her dreams she thought that she has to raise her child single handedly .Abhir,her son came as a miracle for her ,her reason to live when she was on the verge of committing suicide .

After leaving the place associated with horrible memories . Akshara reached a new city with her one child alive in her .A complete new city for her and still after one year that memories haunt her embarking a fresh scar on her soul with every nightmare .If not for her son she would have killed herself .She is thankful to her mother that she had left something for her which helped her in her bad times when none supported her .

One year Later

Mumbai

Whistling Palms Housing Limited

6th Floor

Flat 602

It is the same house where Naira used to live with little Akshu when they have to live separately .This house has some which are more than enough memories for Akshara with her mother and she is spending her time in this house with her 6 months old baby boy .

Akshara again woke up all sweaty from the nightmare she recieved same like everyday . Manjiri and Aarohi blaming her for Neil and Abhimanyu blaming her for Sirat's death .She calmed her racing her heartbeat and looked at her baby who is sleeping peacefully next to her after making her awake till 1 in night .It was 5 in morning and she again lay down on bed to sleep but sleep was far way. This wasn't a nightmare,it was a harsh reality of her life and she has to near it lifetime .After tossing for an hour on bed .She finally came out of her bed and walked to washroom for her morning routine and than to her balcony with a cup of hot chocolate and some of her of dentistry books. Living life alone is difficult but more positive than living in a toxic family .

After giving herself a time . Akshara glanced the wall clock and walked inside the. Looking around it has pictures of Abhir and Akshara .At one place on a board all the sonograms of Akshara's baby and next his every month's growth from his birth and some pictures of her baby from the friends she made at the hospital she works as music therapist settling here with the help of her an old friend from Pune and continuing her studies which were left in middle when she went Udaipur and managing everything successfully. From being a successful dentist in Pune to a simple music therapist was the worst phase of her life .She got a job as a dentist as she had done her internship earlier only in Pune .

Akshara's trances were broken by the wailing of her baby .She picked him up in her arms and calmed him down .

Ak : Good Morning baby .

She kissed his forehead and cheeks and took him to the bathroom for the thing he never liked .A Bath
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.