TAMED AND TAINTED (6.11)

Votes : 210+

I am ready with Akshu and Krishu (8.3). Complete the target and I also have wrote Mistakes 7.5 half .

*******

Akshu broke the hug from Manjiri and she caressed her cheek .
Harshvardhan entered the room with Neil .

Ha : Abhimanyu Akshu tum dono kab aye.

Ak : Bas abhi thodi der pehle papa.

Manjiri and Neil widened their eyes. Abhimanyu sighed as he had got this shock in morning .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Abhira's Appartment

As Abhimanyu was reconciled with Manjiri .Akshu couldn't do anything just become happy .As Manjiri will be discharged from hospital tomorrow .She had many things to do . Almost for more than two hours she had talked to her nani telling her about the recent happenings . Akshara couldn't do anything just to become happy for her granddaughter. Indeed everyone she is her carbon copy .

Akshu cut the call after speaking to her nani .She went to kitchen.Tying her hairs in a bun she looked in fridge for vegetables and some pulses . After washing and cutting the vegetables she kept them to cook on stove and went on other works .

Abhimanyu who had went downstairs for some work came to kitchen knowing Akshu might be in kitchen .
Taking the dough from her he started helping her.

Ak : Abhi mera kaam mat badhao .Jaake bartan saaf karo .

She ordered him and he reluctantly agreed .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As Usual Neil was staying with Manjiri as he sent Abhi back to Akshu as she maybe need him.

Harshvardhan had went to sleep early after having dinner .

In Abhira's Room

Akshu was sitting on bed with a cute pout in her cartoon printed night suit when Abhimanyu entered after locking the maindoor when he looked at her .He sat on his side of bed he kissed her cheek making her more frown.

Ab(mind voice): What happened to her .Why she is sitting like this.

Ab : waise cute toh bohot lag rahi hai .

Akshu hit him with a pillow and he looked at her and she held his collar almost upon him .

Ak(threatening): Abhimanyu Birla I am saying you have lost interest in me that you found me cute everytime . Fit this in your mind that you are mine . Agar mere alawa kisi aur ladki ki taraf dekha bhi naa toh aankhe noch lungi tumhari .

Abhimanyu looked at her horrified.
He held her protectively and came upon her without hurting her.

Ab : What happened to you Akshu .Why are you like this .

Ak(crying): Abhi today when we were in hospital with maa .That new music therapist was gawking at you and and ....

He looked at her sudden change of mood. Two minutes back she was like a sherni and now like a scared kitten .

Ab : And
Don't tell me that you slapped her.

Akshu nodded cutely.
It's the fifth new female staff member of hospital .Now he knew this new music therapist will also resign tomorrow.