TAMED AND TAINTED (6.5)

Votes :175+

Complete 170+ votes on previous Abhira (6.4) than I will update last part of Akshu's accident (2.5 )
And Abhira (1.10 )

***********************************

Next Day , Morning

Abhira's House

Abhimanyu woke up only to find Akshu sleeping upon him like everyday . He planted a long kiss on her forehead which made her smile in sleep realising the touch . Making her lie on bed properly . Abhimanyu went to washroom to freshnup he just applid the toothpaste when Akshu barged in with sleepy eyes . Abhimanyu applied the toothpaste on her toothbrush also and handed to her She leaned on him .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhimanyu feed Akshu breakfast and went to hospital after giving a long lecture to her .

Ab : Akshu ghar se bahar mat jana .It's too hot outside .Ghar mei bhi shanti se rehna .Drone ki traha idhar udhar mat mandrana .

Akshu nodded and was about to close the door when he spoke .

Ab : Koi bhi kaam ho toh mujhe call karna.

Ak : Ok
Abb niklo tum .

She closed the door on his face and frowned . Waiting for 10 minutes she went to their room and took out Abhimanyu's credit card.She tried to open the door when she found the door locked from outside .

Ak : Kaisa aadmi hai darwaza lock karke chala gaya bahar se.
Mujhe bahar jana hai .

She opened the drawer and looked for spare keys and found it and opened the door when she frowned looking at Abhimanyu who was standing keeping his hand on wall .

Ak: Abhi tum gaye nahi abhi tak .

Ab : Maine mana kiya tha naa garmi mei ghar se bahar nahi nikalna toh yeh sab kya hai.

Ak : Woh...woh.... kuch ...nahi
Haan mai toh Nani se milne jaa rahi thi .

Ab(moving in): Kya lagta hai tumhe tumhara pati bohot bada pagal hai .

Akshu nodded in yes than in no .

Ab : Nanu Nani parso hi Cape Town chale gaye hai.

Akshu glared him and went and sat on couch.

Ak(cutely angrily) : Toh tum hi batao mai kya karu .Ek toh tum mujhe attention nahi dete ho .Tum toh chale jate ho hospital subha aur mera kya mujhe pura din ghar par bore hona padta hai. Aur mujhe akele bahar nahi jaane dete. Mujhe bahar jana hai .

She wiped her fake tears dramatically and sat with a cute angry pout .

Abhimanyu sat infront of her and cupped her face .

Ab: Ok toh hum aaj bahar chalenge .

Ak: Promise

Ab : Pakka wala promise .

Ak : Agar tum time se nahi aaye naa you will get a punishment.

Ab : I will back soon .
Abhimanyu left from their kissing her forehead.

Udaipur

Birla Hospital

As Birla's had admitted Manjiri in their hospital after she got a cardiac arrest and not even responding the single treatment .Birla's are really tensed for .From the day Abhimanyu had left Manjiri lost herself . Senior Birla's decided to admit Manjiri in LifeShine hospital in Mumbai unknown to them where Abhimanyu also works .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night

9:55 pm

Abhimanyu entered the home all tired only to see his wife sitting on couch with a cute angry pout glaring him.He gupled seeing her and remembered his promise .

Ak : You are late .
I won't talk to you .

She spoke beforehand he could even utter a single word making him smile widely .

She looked at him with a corner of her eyes and saw him keeping his bag aside which will probably have files of some of his patients and walk towards her but was she going to melt NO....well... MAYBE SHE WOULD

Crouching down infront of her he planted a long soft kiss on her flat belly making her smile for one second and than frown as he didn't gave her kiss .

Ak : YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANYMORE RIGHT .FINE I WILL ALSO NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS SIN

Ab: SIN????

He asked with a smile on his face when she again spoke .

Ak : SIN OF NOT GIVING ME MY KISS AND ALSO NOT COMPLETING YOUR PROMISE .YOU BAD BAD HUSBAND.

Getting off the couch she was about to barge out of room into kitchen to finish an entire tub of icecream when Abhimanyu caged her between arms while slowly caressing her lips with his thumb .

Ab : If you won't forgive me for this sin I have committed than sweetheart I have to eat this sweet honey pots of your till I gain my forgiveness .

Akshu turned into the deepest shade of red upon listening her husband's words .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhimanyu and Akshu are in kitchen .Akshu sitting on slab eating her icecream adoring her husband who is washing the dishes .She thanks her God numerous times for writing this man in her fate.
Abhimanyu looked at her and she jumped in his arms and he took her to their room.Akshu was continuously blabbering .

Ab :Tum thakti nahi ho itna bol ke .

Akshu glared him .

Making her lay on bed he also lay on his side removing his shirt .He looked at her she turned her face .He waited for five minutes and she turned and hugged him keeping her head on his chest . Abhimanyu hugged her and massaged her sculp until sleep engulfed him .He also slept unknown to the strom which already hitted .

**************

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay tuned for next update

Till then

Bye