Akshu and Krishu (8.2)

Votes : 200+

Happy Reading

*********

13 Years Later

New York , United States Of America

A beautiful and elegant mansion is seen.A man is sleeping but not a peaceful one .He woke up and picked up a photo from nightstand .

Ma: Good Morning Naira
Dekho naa aaj ek aur din aa gaya tumhare bina. Pata hai humara tadpole aur chotu Sherni bohot bade ho gaye hai bas tumhari kami hai.

The man revealed to be Kartik. He lives with his kids and Singhania's in USA after waking up from coma after 6 months. He got the shock of his life .His chotu Sherni,his princess was in so much trauma because of his family's very great deeds . His jolly child Akshu who used to be a prankster was all silent .The Akshu who used to be brave like her mumma had become a scared kitten. Each and every member in Goenka's is dead for him and the person he hates more is Aarohi.

He woke up and freshnup and went to a room.He went near the bed and saw his princess sleeping peacefully .He kissed her forehead and opened the window .

Ka : Akshu princess utho aapko hospital bhi jana hai.

Ak : 5 minutes papa.

Ka: Akshu  princu bohot late ho gaya hai .Aap late ho jaoge .

Ak : Good Morning Papa .

She hugged him , Kartik also hugged her back and kissed her hairs.

Kartik went downstairs and saw Kairav coming from jogging and Krishna checking some files.

Kai: Good Morning Papa

Ka: Good Morning Tadpole

Kri: Good Morning Papa

Ka: Good Morning beta.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kartik saw Akshu coming downstairs jumping on steps .

Ka: Akshu sambhal ke .

This made her to lose her balance .

Ka: Aaj phir yeh chot khayegi.

She was about to fall when someone held her.

Ak : Thank You Krish bhaiya

Kri: Chal Jhalli
Apne Bhai ko bhi Thank You bolegi .

Ak  : Bhaiya aap bhi naa. Mujhe jana hai I am getting late .

Kri: Come I will drop you.

Kar : Akshu uss cardiologist se dur rehna.

Ak(whining): Papa

He kissed her forehead and she left with Krish.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ak(sweetly): Krish Bhaiya

Kri: What you have done now.

Ak : Nothing much
Woh Kairav bhaiya ki kachori's mei maine meethi chatni nahi teekhi wali bhar di.

Kri(shouting):Why

Ak(pouting angrily): He told that mumma loved him more than me . Unhone mumma mujhe rail ki patri se uthake layi thi.

Kri(sighing): Oh God
Toh tumne yeh kaand kar diya. Akshi bacha woh mazak kar raha tha .

Ak : Mazak aisa koi mazak  hota hai agar mai kal ko yeh kahu ki Anisha ko unka friend bhaga ke le gaya kya karenge woh.

Krish laughed at her and halted car infront of a hospital named Naira Groups of Hospitals