VIRAHA (FINAL)

Akshu stood in the balcony of Naira's room .She spilled the secret which was hidden by years by her father . Downstairs their is lot of commotion as tomorrow is their mehandi and Mishti is running here and there to make her wedding perfect.Krishna di had designed her dress . Everyone is running here and there only for her .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshu is getting ready with the help of Mishti Mumma while Abir is downstairs checking everything . Goenka's are not invited for her mehandi and her function .Akshu descended down the stairs with Mishti and Kuhu .

Mishti's heart is crying from inside feeling Kaira's absence. How much happy would be Kartik if he might be present here. Everything he planned for Akshu was completed by Abir ,Mishti ,Kunal , Kuhu.

Meenakshi went near Akshu and put a kaala teeka behind her ear and made here wear a bangle .

Mee: Yeh humne tab banwaya tha jab tum bohot choti thi. Par kabhi mauka hi nahi mila . Isiliye aaj de rahe hai tumhe .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Birla's entered Singhania Sadan was ashtonished to see the decorations according to their taste only .The simple decoration was making the environment royal with the elegance of Singhania Sadan .

Ma : Rasam shuru karni chahiye. muhurat ka time ho gaya hai.

Everyone nodded .

Manjiri and Mahima moved to Akshu's side who was sitting with Meenakshi and Rajshree .

Meenakshi and Rajshree greeted them while they sat beside Akshu .

Akshara senior , Mishti and Kuhu went to Abhimanyu to apply him Mehandi for Shagun .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshara took the mehandi cone and looked at Kaira's photograph. Kuhu kept her hand on her shoulder while she applied Mehandi on his hand .

The function ended on a happy note as the Goenka's were not present .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Day

Mishti helped Akshu to wear a saree .

Mi: Mai naa ek kaam karti hu Abhimanyu ko hi sikha deti hu. Haina baby.

Akshu blushed at her comment .

Ak : Kya mumma aap bhi .

Akshu hugged her and she hugged her back .

Mi: Mera baby.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshu put one more bag infront of her brothers while Vatsal counted.

Vats: 20
Kya leke jaa rahi hai inn sab bags mei .

Ak : Yeh toh adha saman bhi nahi hai bhaiya.Inme toh bas do hi din ka saman hai .

Amish (shouted): Kya

Ak : Amish bhaiya aap bhi inn sab ki tarha .I am angry .

She pouted

Amish hugged her while others joined the hug .
.
.
.
.
.
.
They reached Jaipur and they were grandly welcomed especially the groom's family . Harshvardhan Birla was visibly happy for getting a doctor daughter in law. (If you not remember Akshu is a doctor in this story).Mahima Birla is scared to loose her position in Birla Hospital.

At Night

Mishti entred Akshu's room as she wanted to spend some time with her but she was nowhere to be found while on the other side Manjiri and Neil was looking for Abhimanyu while they both are sitting in their own world .

Mishti looked at them and moved nearby to them and cleared her throat.

Mi : Kal tum dono ki shadi ho jaayegi kam se kam tab tak ke liye toh thodi rasme nibha lo .

Both looked at Mishti and than at themselves and Akshu simply slipped behind Abhi .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wedding Day

Mishti is running here and there to check everything .

Mi : Backup varmala ready hai aur Akshu ko lene koi gaya hai yaa nahi.
Abir backup pandit ko bhi bula liya naa tumne .

Ab : Mishti shant ho jao breath in and breath out .Shadi hai koi jang nahi hai .

Mi : Humare ghar ki shadi kisi jang se kam thodi naa hai. Har baar kuch naa kuch bhool jate hai .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhira got married without any problem as Goenka's were not present . Kairav did Akshu's kanyadan .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After sometime

Birla family start warming with Akshu . Everyone accepted Akshu whole heartedly while In Goenka Family Aarohi lost her mental balance because her career doomed as she didn't get job anywhere and was admitted in mental hospital while AG who couldn't see Aarohi like that died of a heart attack while Akshu was happy in her new life .

*************

End with this track

Please do Vote and Comments

Complete 170+ votes for Akshu's accident last part tomorrow .