Akshu's Accident (2.4)

Votes : 160+

Inline comments needed

Words : More than 2500 . Longest update I have written .

Please don't disappoint me 🥺 with less response .

Happy reading 😌❤️

**************

Goenka's was looking at the whole house .The front wall was completely filled with Kaira's photographs with Kairav and Akshu .Naira and Kairav ,Kartik Akshu ,Gayu and Naira and many more pictures . Their was no picture of Aarohi or Sirat on whole wall as if they never existed .

Kai (angrily): Aap logo ki himmat kaise hui yahan aane ki . Can't you let my sister in peace .

Mi: Kairav kya bol rahe ho beta .Tum aisa karoge toh Akshu kaise samjegi .Hum family hai tumhari.

Kai : Mrs Goenka please yeh family wala drama toh kariye hi mat .Aap jaisi partial family hone se acha mai aur meri behan anath hote .

Ma(angrily): Kairav bakwas band karo aur chup chap ghar chalo .

Anisha who came with coffee for Kairav ,Akshu , Vatsal dropped the tray on floor out of shock and fear seeing Birla's . Birla's were equally shocked seeing her here after they banished her from their family .

Abhimanyu ,Manjiri ,Harsh ,Parth ,
Neil were happy to see her but her brain was triggered to horrible memories of her past when her own mother crushed her dreams what would be expected from anyone else .

Abhimanyu was happy and confused to see his sister here .The same girl is standing infront of her whose dreams were crushed in hands of her own family .

Kai : Anisha what happened .

He immediately rushed to her side .But her mind was strucked at one place .She was not even blinking she was staring the persons blankly when she passed out in Kairav's arms .

Kairav patted her cheeks but got know response .

Ak : Bhabhi what happened .

Vats : Babydoll

Kairav glared him

Vats : I mean bhabhi what happened .
Bhaiya bhabhi ko room mei leke chalte hai .

Kairav picked her up in his arms and  rushed to his room.Goenka's and Birla's tagged behind them .

Kairav made her lay on bed and went to Abhimanyu

Kai: Abhimanyu tum doctor ho naa . Please check what happened to my  Anisha.

Abhimanyu's mind were only strucked to Bhabhi and now my Anisha .

Abhimanyu entered the room with Kairav and looked around the room .It was completely filled with pictures of Kairav and Anisha .Now he was sure that Kairav was only Anisha's boyfriend whom she wanted to get married and his taiji threw her out as she rejected the proposal of Minister's son .

Abhimanyu checked Anisha and told Kairav about her health while Mahima was only noticing Anisha who was lying unconcious on bed .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhi: Kairav tumne sach mei Anisha se shadi ki hai

Kai : Haan
But why are you asking . What's the point .

Mah: Point hai Kairav Anisha is my daughter and she had completely ruined our reputation infront of minister .