TAMED AND TAINTED (6.6)

Votes : 175+

*********

Abhimanyu woke up as the sun rays pireced the glass door of balcony . Abhimanyu stirred a bit and opened his eyes . Taking the remote from nightstand he closed the curtains . Looking at his life sleeping hugging him very tightly . Her Legs entangled with his .Her head resting on his bare chest while her slow breath falling on chest and her hands hugging his torso .He planted a long yet soft kiss on her forhead and he spoke.

Ab : Good Morning love .You remember it will be 3 years tomorrow.

After wishing her he start thinking about something .His Maa whom he didn't talk since three years whenever he wants to talk to her .Her leaving his hand for her husband flashes infront of him which everytime stops him for talking to her.

Abhimanyu came out of his thinking when he felt someone poking his face .He looked at Akshu who was poking her index finger on his face .

Ab : What happened Akshu.

Ak :Where are you lost.

Ab : No where .

Ak(kissing his cheeks): Good Morning

She was about to get up when Abhimanyu came upon her without hurting her .

Ab:Itna sukha wish.

Akshu looked confused and couldn't understand until she felt his lips tracing her face.

Ak:Eww Abhi .
Chodo mujhe . Mujhe bhook lagi hai .

Abhimanyu looked at her annoyed.

Ab : Acche khase mood ka satyanash karna tumse sikhe.

Akshu glared him and let her go . She went to washroom and he followed her because he can't leave her alone as she can get hurt of anything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhimanyu leave for hospital after feeding and giving the boring daily lecture.

At Home

Akshu went to storeroom and opened the cupboard . Taking out a small box in which she kept some decorating items and decided to decorate their room .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Hospital

Abhimanyu had back to back surgeries today and the day passed in a jiff . Abhimanyu came out of surgery room and threw the gloves in dustbin and went to his cabin .

He looked at the time and decided to wrap up his pending work when a nurse entered with a file .

Nu : Sir a patient had been admitted today .She is critical and not responding .Dr Singla is managing the case but Dean has told you to read it . Abhimanyu nodded in a yes and the nurse left keeping the file on his desk .

Changing in his clothes.Abhimanyu took the file and left the cabin unknown to him his family is also there . Abhimanyu exited the hospital while calling Akshu while Papa Birla was entering the hospital with Neil .

Neil didn't informed about Manjiri to Abhimanyu and Akshu as he don't want his bhai to be stressed if something would be serious he will inform him .
.
.
.
.
.
.
A ringtone resented in the silent home .Akshu came out of kitchen wiping her hands. Wearing a light pink traditional dress looking beautiful no one can match her beauty. Taking the phone she frowned .

Ak : Yeh chidku ram sidha ghar nahi aa sakta kya.

She picked up the phone and before she could speak Abhimanyu bombarded her with non stop questions .