TOGETHER FOREVER (13.2)

In Birla Mansion

Harshvardhan entered Manjiri's room and saw her panicking .

Ha : Kyu itna drama bana rakha hai tumne .

Ma : Harsh ji Abhimanyu kahan hai.

Ha : Abhimanyu jahan hai usse rehne do pehle yeh batao yeh sab kya hai .

He threw the abortion pills infront of her. Colour drained from her face seeing the pills .

Ha : Kyu rang udd gaya tumhare chehre se.Akshara ko yeh pills diye thae naa tumne .Kyu , itni insecure ho gayi tum apne hi bete ke dono bache mar diye tumne . Abhimanyu aur Akshara ko zindagi bhar ka dukh de diya tumne .Saath mei tumne khudko aur mujhe bhi . Technically Neil ki death toh tumhari wajah se hi hui hai .

Ma : Aarohi sahi kehti hai woh ladki Abhimanyu ke layak hi nahi hai .Chali gayi naa yahan se phir kyu mujhe suna rahe hai .

Ha : Manjiri for God sake ek baar dimaag ka sahi use karo.Aarohi itni achi kaise ban gayi suddenly tumhare liye .Kya kya jhooth bole hai usne .Kitne crimes kiye hai .Tumhara accident karke bhaag gayi thi , Neil ka aur Mera Bina permission ke DNA test karwaya aur phir reports leak kar diye .Ek saal tak apne hi Bhai aur behan ko dhokha deti rahi woh .Saboot Mita diye usne sirf apne career ke liye.

Ma : Joh bhi ho Aarohi achi hai Akshara se.

Ha : Toh theek hai Aarohi achi hai naa Apna saman pack Karo aur bahar outhouse mei raho Aarohi ko lekar .Yahan nahi reh sakti tum .

Ma : Mai nahi jaungi yahan se aur naa hi Aarohi jaegi .Aap sirf uss ladki ke baare mei soch rahe hai .Aarohi ek baache ke baare mein toh sochiye ek baar .

Ha : Woh ladki Bahu hai Ghar ki .Aur dusri baat agar kuch ulti seedhi bakwaas ki naa toh outhouse mei bhi jagah nahi milegi .

Harshvardhan left from the room angrily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile Abhimanyu

Abhimanyu had took the train to Pathankot from Amritsar .He was hell nervous to face Akshara after their last encounter at Birla Mansion . After journey of 3 hours from Amritsar in early morning.Abhimanyu finally reached  Pathankot and hurriedly rushed to the medical camp where Akshara was .

Ab : Akshu

Akshara looked at him then averted her gaze .He immediately ran to her and took her to a bone crushing hug .

Ak : Go Away .

Ab : No Akshu

Ak(crying) : I am no one to you.Only your mother matter to you .Tumne divorce de diya mujhe .I hate you.

Ab: Kya karta mai Akshu ,maa baar tumhe blame kiye jaa rahi thi ,tum GV nahi jaa rahi thi .I couldn't see you like that .

Ak : Please go away , I will not come with you . Someone will also die because of me .Phir Aarohi ka dukh bada ho jayega , mera kisi ko nahi dikhega .I killed everyone .
You hate me . Everyone hates me .

Ak : Nahi anna mujhe tumhare saath. Please don't touch me .Go away.   

Ab : I am not going Akshu without you .You have to come with me .

Ak(panicking):No I will not come , everyone hates me , You hate me , everyone hate me I am a murderer. I killed our baby . Aarohi's mother ,than her husband..I don't want anyone to die .

Ab: Hosh mei aao Akshara ,tumne kisi ko nahi maara, koi kisi ke maarne se nahi marta.Sirat Mumma's death and Neil's death was an accident.And your presence there don't make you a killer.

Akshara looked into his eyes saw truthfulness in his words .

Ak : Maa will never accept me back .

And she passed out in his arms . Abhimanyu called the doctor and she checked her .

Doc : Mr Birla as a doctor I want to suggest you something .Her condition is not so good .She is traumatized . Something had left a permanent scar on her soul .If this panick attacks continue than you both will also lose the baby who survived .

Ab: Baby

Doc : She told me that her babies was miscarried.But one baby survived luckily .It had a very faint heartbeats of the baby .Mr Birla if the problem is starting from your family or house than please live separately and make her feel loved .She blames herself don't know for what things .She tried self harm yesterday night .She didn't wanted to contact you .Mr Birla as a father and husband think about your wife and child .If this continued at the end of pregnancy you will be empty handed .Both lives are in danger .Agar ek ko bhi kuch hogaya aap dusre ko nahi sambhal payenge .Make sure she don't come across the triggering things .Try to know her mind .Make her feel loved that she open up to you .I hope you will understand my point of you as a doctor, husband and father .

The doctor left .His one baby is alive . Their baby is alive not both but atleast one .His own. He entered inside the room and saw her sleeping .He kissed her forehead and than her belly.

Ab(crying ,keeping hand over her stomach): Mera bacha,Papa is very bad .He became too harsh on your mamma .But I promise this will never happen baby .I will never let anything happen to you and mamma.

He was overwhelmed with emotions at this moment . Making sure the IV is working properly .He went outside and met the same doctor.

Ab : Doctor can she travel and take short distance flights.

Doc : Yes Mr Birla not too much in one day .I know you want to take her back at your place but before think about my words .This is going to be tough for you to make her believe you again .

Abhimanyu nodded.

2 hours later

Akshara was conscious and saw Abhimanyu sleeping keeping his hand over her stomach .Too much happen in two days . Abhimanyu opened his eyes feeling movements and saw her awake .He helped her to sit and passed her a glass of water .

Ak : Mai Birla mansion nahi aane wali Abhimanyu .Mujhe nahi rehna wahan .

Abhimanyu nodded .He himself doesn't want to take her there where Everytime she will be blamed for things she never did . They are going to live in a separate penthouse , which he had brought himself for them .He wanted to live there after their marriage but things become complicated everytime .He opened the bag and took out Akshara's clothes and handed her as she was still in that white dress . Helping her to change.He took doctor's concent to take Akshara with him . They will stay at Amritsar today and tomorrow and will leave for Udaipur day after tomorrow .

In Birla Mansion

Aarohi is crying continuously while Manjiri is consoling her cursing and blaming Akshara .Mahima rolled her eyes at her drama.She is having doubt in Aarohi's sudden pregnancy and Neil's mysterious death.

Precap: Akshara's emotional breakdown . Rift between family .

*********************

Hope you will like it

See I am trying daily updates and it's your duty to vote and comment.The response on last update wasn't much good .Being alsi and neend ki dukhiya I typed update in adhi raat despite of risk of getting caught using tablet .

Please do vote and comments

Stay Tuned For Next Update

Meet You Tomorrow Midnight with new update

Till Then

Bye and Good Night .