TAMED AND TAINTED (6.17)

2 Months later

It's been two months since that all happened . Abhimanyu recovered .Aarohi Goenka disowned by her own family .One day in temple they suddenly met each other and Aarohi seeing her alone couldn't control herself for blabbering useless things to Akshara and her baby which was heard by Mahima .First she was shocked seeing Akshara slapping her but she couldn't leave the matter like this because Akshara had a history of panic attack and if her bad memories triggered it can be harmful for her as well as her baby.

One day Suhasini Goenka showed up in Birla Mansion and asked Akshara to come in Goenka Villa which shocked everyone even Akshara once she was blaming her and hating her for hurting her Aarohi but what can be expected from this stubborn woman . Her relationship with them are zero and she expecting her to trust them with her baby.

In Birla Mansion

Abhira room.

Akshu is looking herself at mirror checking her baby bump.

Ab : Akshu What's there to figure out .. " making her jump in fear

Ab : Calm down Sweetheart , be slow for God grace you are seven month pregnant .. " said Abhimanyu, moving towards Akshara who is standing near the dressing table ..

Akshara smiles at her caring husband .. but soon the smile which was playing on her face vainshed ..

Ak: Abhi you know , I'm getting too fat .. I don't look beautiful na ... I should diet .. yes from now I will have a proper diet .. Will you hate me if I didn't get my figure back .

while Abhi smiled at her antics

Now how to tell her , for Abhi she is world's beautiful women ... and this pregnancy glow , is the cherry on the cake ... The way she walk looks like a cute panda ...how she walks like a penguin but if he ever utter this ,

Then for next week or month or let it be .. you all can imagine Abhimanyu sleeping out of the room on couch of the hall or worst in outhouse .

Ab : Hmm , No Sweetheart you look more prettier than before , and this pretty women is just mine ..

Abhimanyu said and then he picked her up in bridal style ..

Ak: Abhi let me down .. I'm too heavy .. " but Abhimanyu ignoring her moved to the bed , while settle her down , carefully ..

Taking a place next to her , he kissed her forehead ,then her nose and then her both cheeks and when he was about to kiss her , she pushed him ..

Ak : Abhi I'm hungry , bring me strawberry ice cream with aloo bhujiya.. and chips too .. now move I'm hungry ..

While Abhi again laugh out ... But in mind .. As he can't dare to do that Infront of her ,he loves his back ....

" As if I remember , she was going to have a diet .. let it be it's 1000th time , she owe to have a diet .. " said Abhi to himself ..

Ab : Yes , my lord ... " he bow down and left to fulfill his Sweetheart's wish ..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Birla's planned a baby shower for Akshu just an intimate ceremony only family members.Singhania ladies warned them about the antics of the men's of family in previous godh bharayi's how they attended the functions by dressing up like woman's and they will attend this function at any cost as Akshu is their favourite person. It ended on a good note as Aarohi and her AG wasn't present. Even though Akshu is still somewhere sacred about reconciling with Goenka's but she is comfortable with Manish and Swarna no matter what they won't do anything.