STANDING STRONG (12.6)

Votes : 290+ on this and previous part .

***********

Akshu left the hotel in hurry to catch the flight to Jaipur .She reached the airport on time and catch the flight but to her bad luck and Abhimanyu's good luck that she found herself struck with him.

Ab : Tum bohot hot ho gayi ho pehle se bhi zyada.

Akshara glared him angrily .He innocently looked everywhere but not her .Akshu cursed her fate that she is struck with him for next 5 hours .She plugged her earphones in her ears and sat closing her eyes .After 15 minutes her one earphone was pulled out and she looked at the source only to find Abhimanyu plugging in his ear .

Ak : Give me that ,that's mine.

Ab : And you are mine ,so technically your things are mine also.

Ak: Neither I am yours nor my things .Get this fit in your mind.

Akshara looked away and wiped the lone tear escaped from her eye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jaipur

Akshu landed in Jaipur and hurriedly dragged her luggage outside the airport. It was 5:30 in morning and she has to travel through road now .Vansh has already came to pick her up. She immediately sat in the car and Vansh started driving.

Ak: Jaan chuti

Va : Haan

Ak : Nothing Bhaiya.

She looked out of the window .All the memories of their wedding refreshed in her mind.Now they are not even a small part of each other's life . Everything start flashing like a movie in her mind. She closed her eyes and sat leaning her head backward .Soon they were in Goenka Villa. Akshara hurriedly changed her clothes in a white dress and did antim darshan of Suhasini. Birla's was shocked to see her here who was standing hugging her badi mumma.Manjiri was raging in Anger while Aarohi was scared .Scared of something .Soon all the rituals were done and after everything was over. Akshara talked to her grandparents about her life .

Ak : Badi mumma mai bohot khush hu apni life mei. Mai nahi chahti koi meri life mei aaye.
Bade papa mere bache hai mere pass and that's enough.

BM : But they need a father .

Ak : No badi Mumma they don't need. Hum sab hai unke liye.Ek insaan ke hone naa hone se koi fark nahi padta.

BM : Farak padta hai Akshu . Abhi toh tu Shree ko taal deti hai but kal ko woh badi hogi usse sach pata chalega toh kya sochegi woh . Kaisa lagega usse.

Ak : Badi mumma,mere bachon ko naa woh insaan chahiye naa uska surname.Maine akele sab sha hai aage bhi seh lungi but dobara yeh sab bardaasht nahi kar paungi.Bohot mushkilo se sambhala hai maine khudko .Agar iss baar tut gayi naa toh kabhi khud ko sambhal nahi paungi .

She angrily walked to her room.

Kai : Akshu ruk ,tere liye sabne Aarohi se rishta khatam kardiya aur tu .

Ak : Kyu ruku mai . Ahsaan kiya hai.
Sabko meri life rule karni hai .For God sake mai insaan hoon .Bhale hi maine aapko maaf kar Diya ho bhuli nahi hu mai .Neil ki death ke time jab mujhe blame kiya gaya tha .Aap Aarohi ko sambhal rahe thae .Meri taraf dekha tak nahi aapne .Your first priority was her ,usne dhokha diya aapko almost jail pahuncha diya. But aapki priority kaun Aarohi .Akshu toh samajh jayegi naa badi hai,emotional fool bhi hai  aur Aarohi se koi rishta khatam nahi kiya hai aap sabne usne kiya hai aap sab se ,agar woh phir se aap se ek baar pyar se baat kare naa toh aap phir pehle jaise ho jayenge ,isiliye toh 5 saal mei kabhi woh sage bhai  wali attachment feel nahi hui aapke saath.