TAMED AND TAINTED (6.14)

I had decided to change the title of this story from Abhira to 'TAMED AND TAINTED'

Votes : 240+

*********

1 week later

It's been one week since Abhira are in Udaipur and Akshu is on cloud 21 with all the pampering and family love .She is in end of her first timester. Currently she is sitting on bed waiting for Abhimanyu as they have to go temple first where they married and than Dance Academy for Naira's Birthday .

Ak : Abhi chalo naa .
Mai kabse wait kar rahi hu.

Ab(exiting from closet): Aa raha hu baba.

Ak : Chalo.

Ab : Ruko

Ak : Huhh

Ab : There are some rules for you to follow.

Akshu made a sulking face.

Ab : Rule Number 1

No running here and there like a kid.

Rule Number 2

No junk food outside whatever you want tell me I will cook.

Rule Number 3 and Final

You will have to stay either with me or Kairav.

Akshu stomped her foot on floor and left from there murmuring.

Ak(murmuring) : Am I kid that whatever he say I will do. Ganda Docman. Ek baar baby ko aane do phir bataungi ki Akshu kya cheez hai .

Abhi followed her knowing her habit of kissing walls and floor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Temple

Abhira reached the temple accompanied by Manjiri ,Neil and Harsh while on the other hand Goenka's came to pray for Suhasini's good health.

Abhi and Akshu looked at the temple and all their memories refreshed.Manjiri took the things for Puja and everyone went inside the temple.

After sometime Akshu Puja is over and Akshu is dragging Abhimanyu to the other corner of temple where there is a small pond.

Ak : Abhi chalo

Ab : Kahan leke jaa rahi ho Akshu .

Ak : Chalo tum.I am not feeling well. I am restless .

As Abhimanyu heard this the doctor in him immediately concerned and start asking her.

Ab : Akshu are you fine. Should we go home .Let me call maa .

Ak : Relax Abhi I am fine it's just hot inside and I was feeling suffocated.

Manish heard this hoping to see Akshu he looked here there but he found no one.

Ab : Stay here I will bring water . Abhimanyu immediately went downstairs to grab a bottle from car when he heard a familiar voice filled with haterd .

Voice : Abhimanyu

He looked and saw Chipkali standing there with her gulam.

AG : Abhimanyu tum yahan kya kar rahe ho aur himmat kaise hui tumhari itna sab kuch karne ke baad yahan aane ki.