TAMED AND TAINTED (6.7)

Votes : 180+

Complete the targets of all the parts for further updates.

Unedited part.

*****************************

As usual Abhimanyu woke up first only to see Akshara sleeping peacefully with a cute smile adorned on her face . Looking at the time he decided to read the file of the patient he got yesterday .

Freshning up .He went to the living room and took out some files from his bag .

Taking out the first file .He opened it only to get the shock of his life .

Patient Name : Manjiri Birla

Husband Name : Harshvardhan Birla

Problem : Major Cardiac Arrest .

Time stopped for him for a second .He was numb .

Ab : No no this can't be possible.
Their are thousands of Manjiri and Harshvardhan .She might be something else .

with heavy heart he opened the next page which contained some reports of Birla Hospital also .The file fell from his hand seeing his sir's signature on it . Wearing his slides he rushed outside the home not before informing Krishna about Akshu.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhimanyu reached in hospital and rushed to the cardiology wing only to stand rooted seeing his sir their. He had no power to go their .His heart was feeling heavy .He was standing still their until Harshvardhan's eyes fell upon him .His condition was same .He was looking at him shocked unable to believe that the son who left them three years back is standing infront of him .His worst fear is coming true. His legs shaked more even seeing his tauji and taiji there also.

With long steps he moved their only to be stopped by the Dean.

De : Dr Abhimanyu weren't you were on leave.

Ab : Sir I...I..read a file of a... patient.Who...needs ..an immediate...heart surgery .

De : Which Patient
Mrs Manjiri Birla yaa but her case is with Dr Sanam

Ab : Sir her condition is not good .Dr Sanam might not be able to handle it .I think I should take this case in my hands .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
On the other Side

Akshu woke up only to meet the absence of Abhi from room walking towards the bathroom she freshnup and came to hall .

She called him but got no response .

Ak: Abhi
Kaha ho tum

Still she got the silence.

Ak : Kaha chala gaya subha subha .

She moved near the couch when she saw some papers fell .She picked up them and was about to keep them in file when she accidentally read the reports which Abhimanyu left in hurry. She was about the read the report when the door bell ring.Keeping the reports in file she went to door and opened it and found Krishna .

Kri: Good Morning .

Ak : Good Morning di .
You didn't went to hospital .

Kri : I had night shift .

Ak : Ok
How is your new patient .Did she respond .

Kri : No she didn't .We don't think she will survive we are planning to abort her baby to save her .

Akshu felt sad for her .

Ak : Can I try with my music .

Kri : She is in vegetative state and she can't hear anything.
Oh I forget Abhimanyu had went to hospital he had a case .

Ak: He was on leave today .He promised to spend his day with me .

She pouted.

Krishna pulled her cheeks and spoke

Kri : It's ok you can go to him after breakfast. I have came to take you for breakfast.

Ak :No ,I don't want to eat.
You will also gave me that ghas phus.

Kri : No
I had made special kachoris for you.

Ak: Really.

Kri : Hm
Now let's go .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Hospital

Finally Harshvardhan is infront of Abhimanyu in his cabin while Abhimanyu is reading her recent reports.

Ab : We need to do a surgery as soon as possible .So I need your consent soon.

Before Harsh could say anything Neil also came inside . Abhimanyu looked at him with hurt in his eyes .The look in Abhimanyu's eyes make him fear.

Ne : Bhai

Ab : So you remember me .How can you hide such a matter from me Neil .SHE IS MY MOTHER .

Ha: Whom you left three years back.
Oh so you remember that you have a mother whom you left for a girl .

Ab : I know you might have done something to her .

Nei : Bhai isme sir ki koi galti nahi hai. Aapke jaane ke baad maa ne apne aap ko bilkul badal diya tha.

Ab : This was not expected from you Neil .How can you hide such a sensitive matter from me.

Nei : I didn't want to stress you you were already stressed about bhabhi's and now this .

Before Abhimanyu could say anything a nurse entered.

Nu: Sir everything is ready is ready for the surgery.

Abhimanyu nodded and walked out of cabin leaving the two alone .Abhi went in the OT while unknown to him Akshu barged in his cabin.

Ak : Abhi

Precap : Will Abhi able to perform the surgery .Akshu and Papa Birla's faceoff .

*********************

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay tuned for next update

Till then

Bye