TAMED AND TAINTED (6.9)

Thank You for supporting me today with the fiasco .It's really killed to see my work copied because I have to make notes before writing a chapter and than that 3 hours hard work .I always keep my ending planned before starting any story

Votes : 195+ and all previous targets.

******

After Mahima and Aanand left . Abhimanyu also left from there .

Ak : Neil tum uncle ko leke ghar aa jao .Abhi hospital mei hi hai maa ke pass .

Ne: Koi baat nahi bhabhi hum pass mei hi ek hotel mei ruke hue hai.

Ak : Mujhe kuch nahi sun na Neil .Tum aa rahe ho ghar uncle ke saath . That's final .
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Sea Shell Appartments

Akshu brought Neil and Harsh home and showed them rooms to freshnup and cooked something for them .

Harshvardhan was noticing each and everything in house .It had a different warmth which was never present in Birla Mansion .

He came out of his thoughts when the door clicked opened revealing Abhimanyu .He without looking at them went inside their room .

Akshu looked at Harsh and Neil and than at Abhimanyu who went inside the room .
.
.
.
.
.
.
They had their dinner silently only Neil and Akshu was talking non stop irritating both Abhimanyu and Harsh.

Ab& Ha(together): Chup karo tum dono.

Akshu looked at Abhi and than at Harshvardhan. Muttering a sorry she started eating her food.

After dinner Neil went to Hospital to Manjiri and Harshvardhan went to the guest room. Akshu went to guest room and knocked the door .

Harshvardhan looked at her and asked her to come in .

Ak : Uncle mai woh itna kehne ayi hu agar aapko kuch chahiye toh mujhe bol sakte hai .Water bottle maine rakh di hai fill karke aapke nightstand par .

Harshvardhan nodded at her and she left after wishing him .

Akshu went to their room and didn't found Abhimanyu .She heard shower sound from bathroom. She sat on the small couch in their room and started scrolling her phone , too much happened in a day .

The bathroom door clicked opened and Abhimanyu walked out in his shorts and towel around his neck .Akshu was drolling over him .Her pregnancy hormones were making her difficult to control .

She stood from couch and walked near him .He looked at her while she was moving near him .He moved back till he hit the wall .Akshu was about to remove her towel he held her and hand and scooped her in his arms. He spoke.

Ab: We are not going to do anything .Sleep ok .

Akshu looked away pouting .

Abhimanyu made her lay on bed and came over her without hurting her .He cupped her face .

Ab : Akshu dekho meri taraf .

She looked at him with glassy eyes making him shocked than panick .

Ak : You don't love me anymore .You had lost interest in me from the day I am pregnant .

Abhimanyu became shocked listening to her .

Abhimanyu wiped her tears and made her look at him .

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and spoke