KAISHU (9.6)

Akshara is packing hers and Kairav's things as Manish wants then to come to their house .Someone just knocked on Akshara's door . Akshara opened the door and found Manjiri .

Ak : Aap

Man: Akshu beta woh kal theek se baat nahi ho pai toh maine socha aaj mil lu .

Akshu rolled her eyes at her drama.

Ak : Ho gaya aapka ,yaa kuch baki hai .Aur please mujhe beta mat kahiye gali lagti hai mujhe .

Ma : Akshu

Ak (cutting her): Akshara naam hai mera aur please jaiye yahan se mai aapki insult nahin karna chahati .

Ma : Beta mai maanti hu mujhse galti hui par situation hi aisi thi .Mai kya karti.

Ak : Kya karti aap ,Aap mujhse baat kar sakti thi ,puch sakti thi mujhse par nahi apne meri mumma pe ungali uthayi uss insaan par jiska saya maine bachpan mei hi kho diya tha .

Manjiri looked down in shame regretting her words .

Ak : Lag raha hai naa bura ,toh sochiye mujhe kitna dukh hua hoga jab apne meri mumma ki insult ki .Aapko maine unki jagah di thi but you don't deserve that and Now I promise you that you will never hear "Maa" from me.

Akshara looked at her and continued

Ak : Kal jab Aarohi ka sach saamne aaya toh mujhe itna dukh nahi hua kyonki mujhe uss se koi umeed hi nahi thi ki uski life mei loyalty naam ki cheez bhi hogi .But  you are a big hopeless than her .She lie with every word and you change color with every situation either it's Neil or Anisha. So ,Mrs Manjiri Birla I humbly request you to leave my house otherwise I will not hesitate to insult you and through you out.

Manjiri left from there feeling heartbroken .Akshara closed her door and went inside.

In Goenka Villa

Aarohi is standing in the middle of the hall with her bags packed. She is disowned .Manish had broke all the relationships with her. She is dead for this house and if anyone kept any kind of relationship with her he / she will also be dead for him.

She is realising her mistake knowing which kind of blunder she had created. She always blamed her for everything but now whom she will blame when she almost got her brother jail by destroying proofs of his innocence .One person could make everyone forgive her that is Akshara but the way she had slapped her yesterday .She is sure that she is hating her more that the way she hated her.

She came out of her thoughts when Manish told something .

Ma : Gayi nahi tum abhi tak yahan se .Mere bache kisi bhi waqt aate honge mai nahi chahta ki woh tumhe yahan dekhe.

Aarohi turned to leave when Swarna told

Sw : Apna yeh kachra leti jao yahan se .

Sw : Ek galti sudhar rahi hai humse joh aaj jo saalo pehle hui thi.

Saying so Swarna put Naira's photograph on wall beside Kartik's .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The room Sirat and Kartik shared had changed completely into guest room .The Kaira room had reopened and cleaned .
Aarohi had left and her remaining things had been put into store room where once Akshu's memories were thrown 14 years back by her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Abhimanyu is sitting in bench thinking about words his sir told him .Akshara is his lady luck if he is a surgeon now than only because of her. She was always selfless just for him . Manjiri had become selfish sometimes for herself but she always selfless for him . Harsh's words are ringing in his mind .

Flashback

Har: Akshara is your lady luck Abhimanyu don't lose her this time. Take a decision for yourself not for others .Because this people will be with you in your good times but she will be with you in your bad times also. Our family always takes you for granted but for her you are a blessing .Her light in darkness.

Ab : But will she forgive me .

Ha : If she never wanted to forgive you she could directly gave you a divorce but she gave you a choice because she wants you to choose her. Phele tumne hope nahi khoyi thi aur abb woh khona nahi chahti hai .

Ha : Aage tum khud samajhdar ho .Apni maa ka Abhi banke decision mat lena . Akshu ka Abhi banke decision lena and you will be happy whole life.

He patted his back and left from there .

Flashback Ends

Abhimanyu opened his eyes and looked at water in the lake .He had taken his decision .If it hurt his so called family he don't care .Now he wants her for himself .He don't care what will the people in his family think .

*************

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay tuned for next update

Till then

Bye.