MUSIC THERAPIST (4.1)

After watching today's precap I turned mad .I feel like to kill Papa Birla.Means here also Akshu will sacrifice .

This is based on my imaginations .

I got my mom's phone after pleading her for nearly 2 hours and helping her in household work and she gave me after taunting for half an hour .My God next time I will care for my phone like a baby .

Votes : 150

Inline Comments

***********************************
Today Akshu resigned from the post of music therapist in Birla Hospital .She can't bear the haterd for herself in eyes of some people .

In Abhira's Room

Akshu is sitting on couch thinking what happened today.At last she had to bow infront of that egoistic father in law .She was the princess of her father but here this man thinks she is a doormat .Now it time for the change .This man have to change .The respect Manjiri lost because of him she will bring it back at any cost .
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Akshu" Akshu looked forward and saw her husband standing on the door of their bedroom .

"You came "asked Akshu .

"Hm" Said Abhimanyu .

"Tired"she asked again .

"Hm" again came a reply .

Akshu this time hitted him on his back .

Ak : what is this.I am asking you something and you are just humming .

He pulled her by waist and she crashed on his chest .

Abhi : What happened .

Ak : I am sad .Are you angry with me

Ab : No .
Did you had your dinner .

Ak : No
I was waiting for you .
You freshnup .I will bring our food .
.
.
.
.
.
1 month later

Akshu ran to Abhi excitedly tripping and balancing herself when Abhi held her .

Ab : Kya hai Akshu yeh ek toh waise hi girti padti rehti .Aaram se chalo .

Ak : Abhi I am very much excited .

Ab : Why.

Ak : Ok listen

Ab : Hm

Ak : I got a interview letter for job in LifeLine Hospitals .

Ab(happily): That's good
Which post .

Ak : I have to assest the head of music department and I will also get to learn many things .

Ab(mind voice): Atleast now my Akshu will be away from the so called taunts of my not so dear family .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning

Akshu served breakfast with the help of Manjiri . Everyone left after their breakfast except for Abhimanyu ,Neil and Parth .

Ak : Maa I am going for the interview .

Nei : Where Bhabhi

Ak : LifeLine Hospitals

Par : That's good
All the best