MUSIC THERAPIST (FINAL)

Another day in Birla household.Everyone is busy with their assigned tasks  as it's one and only Akshara Birla's birthday . Abhimanyu decided to give a surprise to Akshu by inviting her maternal family . Vansh told him every minute thing about Akshara's previous birthdays and Kairav told things about her being away from family and no one remembered her birthdays . Though she was away from Goenka's for more than 12 years but she cherished her every birthday .She feels her mother near her as if she comes to meet her ,to wish her on her birthday . Last month Aarohi again fought with Akshu blaming her for snatching everything when she caught planning to run away to New York for some stupid scholarship when families were planning her marriage .

But today was different no one wished her as she was habitual of Goenka's ignorance towards her birthday but today no one not even Abhimanyu wished her this made her hell irritated but she ignored the fact and went to Akshara dance academy to spend sometime with the kids their . After that she went home .

As she entered the house suddenly party poopers brusted upon her making her shocked and she kept her hand on her heart and calmed her breathing .She rubbed her eyes again and again to look at the sight infront of her .Her Nanu is standing in the middle of hall opening his arms  to her.

Her steps went towards him. She immediately hugged him but broke the hug very soon and looked at them .

Ak: Why are you here now .

Everyone looked at her not understanding anything what she is saying .

Nai : Akshu beta

Ak : You all didn't showed up in my wedding and today after whole eight months you suddenly came .

Nak : Akshu we all wanted to come beta but you know your Nanu 's health wasn't good at that time.

Ak : But why no one told me .

Akhil: Agar tum bata dete toh tum wahi shadi chod ke bhag jati. Aur

Ak : Oh really
AG aap se toh kabhi expectations thi hi nahi but Bade papa you could have told me . But what can I say you all had a habit of hiding things from me.

Shu: Akshu why are you speaking like this ,beta we are your family and it's your Birthday and we are here to celebrate.

Ak(pissed) : Zarurat kya thi aap logon ko itna dikhawa karne ki Mimi ,12 birthday aap logon ke bina celebrate kiye hai maine aage bhi kar sakti hu .You shouldn't have to do a formality .

Manj: Akshu beta

Ak : Nahi Maa
Pichle 12 saalo mei toh in logon ne ek wish bhi nahi bheji aur aaj suddenly. Chahte kya hai aap log abb .

Swarna and Suhasini sighed knowing she is still bitter towards them no matter how much time passed and how she behave to them.

Manjiri looked helplessly towards them. She tried to persuade her but she also had a valid point .

Ab : Akshu maine hi inn logon ko bulaya.

Ak : Why Abhi
Last year Tak inhe yaad bhi nahi tha ki mera birthday hai because they were busy in preparing for their so called Aru's marriage with you .Even  my mother's gyna at my time also wished me everytime on my birthday.The hostal wardens and Even the staff of Goenka Villa but they never made a single call .Bade papa  only you , bhaiya and Vansh bhaiya could come like everytime you used to come at Nanu's place what was the need to bring them.

Aar: Akshu galti sabse hoti hai aur

Ak : Mujhse bhi hui hai har saal Hui hai yeh expect karke ki aaj toh phone ayega hi.

Aa: I mean to say that forgive them and move on like I forgave you for my mother's death.

Akshara's eyes snapped opened towards her

Ak : You forgave
You forgave,wow Aarohi ,you forgave me for a thing I never did .Kitna asaan hoga naa yeh bolna.

Abh: Aarohi yeh koi baat hai bolne ki.
I think mujhse hi galti hui hai tumhe invite karke yahan.

Akh : Abhimanyu tum hume kyo bol rahe ho yeh ladki pata ni kya bole jaa rahi hai .

Nai: Akhilesh ji aap Akshu ko mat boliye uska apna valid point hai .Aap logon ne kabhi uske saath uska birthday celebrate nahi kiya toh abb woh nahi chahti hai apna birthday celebrate karna aap logon ke saath .She is good with you but please you may all leave.

Ak : Bade papa I am sorry but I will not celebrate my birthday with this four . Please tell them to go.

Swarna instantly felt guilty for ignoring Akshu for Aru not knowing that she is sowing the seeds of haterd for them in Akshu's heart .Akshu was a calm child and never demanded anything unnecessarily and they thought she is ok whatever they are doing with her .

Sw: Akshu beta

Ak : Please, let me live in peace badi mumma . Please don't make this place toxic for me like you made Goenka Villa for me where there was not single day for me without comparisons and all blames.

I am recovering here either because of the environment of this house,or the love I am getting or maybe because therepy books given by taiji .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the so called Goenka's Suhasini,Swarna AG and Arohi . Naitik sighed in relief .This was needed . Everyone has a limit of tolerance and today Akshu's limit broke . Swarna is like a two sided woman for her she blindly supports Aarohi and to society she shows herself as a best guardian for Akshu .

After the party got over Akshu spent good time with Naitik and Manish while Abhimanyu looked at her from a far.

Akshu entered inside their room only to see a big teddy bear on bed .She without thinking anything jumped on it.

Ak : Wow it's so soft.

She cuddled more into it.

(Shouting): Thank You Docman. But I am still angry with you .

Abhimanyu laughed inside the shower .

Ab(thought):My Music Therapist .
.
.
.

Abhimanyu slowly slipped inside the duvet and hugged Akshara tightly .Akshara hid herself in him completely.

Ak(in sleep): I love you docman

Abhimanyu kissed her forehead and spoke

Ab(whispering): I love you too gharelu doctor .

And hugged her tightly slipping in deep slumber .

The End

**************

The most awaited part is here .

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay Tuned for next story

Till then

Bye