TAMED AND TAINTED (6.4)

Votes : 170+

Happy Reading

***********************************
Three years passed since Abhira's marraige .They don't have any contact with neither Goenka's nor Birla's except for Neil and Kairav .
Manish Goenka misses his elder granddaughter very much but never shows it to anyone . Suhasini Goenka is on death bed regretting her past deeds with Naira and Akshu. Swarna Goenka hardly talk with Aarohi as she was the sole reason for Kairav haterd for them and Akshu's disapperance from their life . Akhilesh Goenka is same like earlier cursing Akshu day and night for snatching Aaru's love . Aarohi same egoistic brat hating Akshu more than past finding ways to enter Birla household .

Mahima Birla and Anand Birla wants Abhimanyu and Akshara back in their lives but alas ! they don't even have their contact number or address.

Harshvardhan Birla is Little bit changed towards Manjiri and Neil . Seeing Neil taking every responsibility on himself changed his mindset little bit . Manjiri Birla didn't even comes out of her room since the day Abhimanyu left home .She don't even look at any family members . Only Sitting with Abhimanyu's and Akshara's photographs.

Abhira living happily in Mumbai without any problem from last 3 years . Abhimanyu bought the same house to gift Akshu on her birthday one year back .Abhimanyu gained the position of best surgeon in Mumbai and is working in one of the prestigious hospital with a payroll of 5 lakhs per month .Akshu was working as a Head Music Therepist in same hospital but now is on leave for some reason .
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Mumbai

Abhira Appartment .

It's 11:45 in night .Abhimanyu entered the house by opening it with a spare key . Abhimanyu switched on the light and went to their bedroom only to see his life sleeping uncomfortably on couch hugging his shirt might be waiting for him .He would have come soon but he had to go airport to drop Naitik and Akshara as they are leaving for Cape Town today. They didn't told Akshu as she would exhaust herself more than need which is not good for her .

He went to her and picked her up and made her lay on bed and covered her with duvet . Setting AC's temperature .He went to bathroom and had a shower thinking about the changes going to happen in their life due to entry of a little life which will soon lightened their life more .The new responsibilities he have to take being a father will he able to give his child the amount of love which he didn't recieved from his sir according to him . He still remember how Akshu surprised him with her pregnancy news .

Flashback

1 month ago

Abhimanyu entered the house all tired .He called for Akshu but didn't get any response .He went in kitchen but she was nowhere when his eyes fell upon a gift pack .He opened it and found a letter .

Letter

It's been 3 years since you came in my life and made it beautiful and one more thing

Naah! I will not tell you now .You have to search .

Mr Birla it's a quest for you .I will give you some puzzles.You have to solve that and reach your surprise and no cheating.If you failed I will punish you .

Your Akshu .

He smirked and turned the page and read

"The place where we celebrated our happiness"

He thought for sometime and remembered terrace where they celebrated their First marriage anniversary .

He immediately rushed their and found another box .