Author's Note

What the hell is happening in the show . Means they killed Neil now . Copying the story of Kaira .

Yaar this is wrong to only blame Akshara .Aarohi also lied that Akshara had gone to concert .Many wattpad writers are saying that Akshara is wrong but can't they understand Aarohi's lie .At this point writers made her lie that she had gone to the concert and what about Shefali why she had be silent at wrong times when she knew Neil had taken Akshara to hospital.

Ok now Neil is dead what is writer's next plan to make a new copy GHKKPM this track is going same .

And what to say about Manish Goenka .I have no words for him .And I am damn sure the TRP is going to fall .

The writers are wrong and DKP had sold his brain in Chor Bazar .What is his plan how to pursue the show .This show when started was amazing .My mumma,chachi and my grandmother see it from episode 1 and still watch but I don't seeing the unnecessary drama and copying of other stories .

Now I feel that Wattpad writers write better story than DKP .

Neil is dead.Twins are dead or not it's not clear because in history of Indian dramas the female lead become a mother after leap 🙂.  Akshara kicked out . Abhimanyu silent .Show is finished , TRP will down and DKP will plan to kill someone again.

Bye .I am heartbroken .They killed Neil
Whyieeeee .Mimi ko maar dete ,jyada se jyada Manjiri ko maar dete agar marna hi tha to AG ko maar dete .Neil hi kyuuuuuuuu.

Atleast they planned for Jay Soni's entry but what will happen again jealousy track . Abhimanyu shouldn't have speak of divorce than what is the meaning of second chance .It really sucks .

Bye

My rant is finished .Tell your views.