ABHIRA KA ABHIR (15.8)

CRITICARE ASIA

Akshara is sitting in nursery with Abhir as her baby is too much cranky today.And she had to shift her appointments to another doctor.

Akshara looked at her baby who is clinging to her tightly clutching her dress .

Ak : Abhir let me go baby.What happened .

She spoke ruffling  his chocolate brown hairs .

Nu : Mam I think he isn't fine.

Ak : He isn't having any kind of fever.

Nu :May be he haven't got his proper sleep.

Akshara looked at her baby who is looking outside above her shoulder .

Ak : I will try to get him sleep .

Akshara was walking out of nursery when Abhimanyu also came out of his cabin .He looked at her for a second when his eyes were glued to little Abhir who was in his mother's arms .A lone tear escaped his eye seeing his baby . Akshara awkwardly passed him and went to her cabin and ordered a hot chocolate.

Ak(to Abhir): Hanji toh kya problem hai aapki .Kyu itne cranky ho .

She tried to feed him but he rejected making Akshara anxious now. She hurriedly corrected her dress and dialled Abhir's pediatrician and walked out of her cabin .

Meanwhile Abhimanyu

He was now anxious to meet his son and reunite with them but Akshara ever allow him near them .She didn't even listened to her family and what he is she don't even consider him as Abhir's father.

He was sitting on his chair when his cabin's door was knocked and a nurse entered .

Nu : Sir there is an emergency .A patient with  major cardiac arrest has been admitted .

Abhimanyu nodded and walked out of cabin with the nurse .

Meanwhile Abhir and His mumma.

Abhir's pediatrician checked him and was talking to Akshara while Abhir is playing with his toy sitting on the bed . Akshara corrected his dress.

Ak : I don't know what happened to him he even rejected to take feed.

Dr : Don't worry Akshara , he is trying to do activities himself like he had started to sit and now as he had exceeded seven months so will now try to crawl himself and sometimes this make babies little weak and nothing to worry about.

Ak : See now this naughty being.

Dr : Don't say this to such a cute baby. In my  years of experience he is cutest baby.

Ak : Oh come on doctor ,you say this to every kid. 

Dr : But he is the cutest like his father.

Akshara smiled vanished listening to her .

Dr : I am sorry Akshara I didn't mean that .But I know the new senior cardiologist is your ex husband and by seeing Abhir and Abhimanyu any stranger can say that they are father son duo .I am really sorry I didn't mean that.

Ak : It's.....it's okk. But how do you know .

Dr: Last week when I came to your cabin to give you the cards of his vaccinations I heard everything and even saw Abhimanyu leaving from your cabin.

Ak : Please don't say this to anyone.

Dr :I promise I will not .But Akshara can't you give him a chance , Abhir is a small kid now  and in future when he will grow up you just can't lie to him about his father .Every relationship is not a flower bed there are complications and path of thrones too in relationships but just by signing a piece of paper marraige can't be nullified because it's a pure relationship and uniting of two souls in a pure bond.