STANDING STRONG (12.2)

Akshara reached to her penthouse and open the door with her spare key .She switched the lights on and immediately party poppers brust upon her.

Ak(keeping hand on her heart): Mumma

Sh : Mumma came.

Ev(cheering) : Surprise

Ak : Mamu ,Mami everyone here .

Kr : When Shree told me about their vacations so we came. Haina baby.

Sh(kissing his cheeks): Yes mamu.
And Mumma you know we are going Kasauli for the trip.

Ak(sitting on sofa): I have to go Shimla for a conference yaar .This is so bad.

An : It's ok mumma you can come after your work .

Ak : Ok baby. Mamu , Mami Krish bhaiya toh inn dono ki team me kudd gaye aapne bhi mujhe nahi bataya.

Kee : Agar bata dete toh tumhari itna surprised reaction kaise dekhte .

Ak : Not fair Mami .

An : Mumma you know Nav will also come tomorrow .

Ak : Tumne usse bhi bula liya .

Sh : Kairav mamu ko bhi

Akshara looked at her daughter shocked

An : And you know he agreed

It's a new thing for Akshara that Kairav visit her and babies once a month from last five years and he traced her five years back and come to her  and he usually stays in Mumbai away from Goenka's .He visits there when it's need or Mimi health is not good.He avoided talks about any Birla and Aarohi .

In Akshara's Room

An : Mumma you know it was amazing today.

Ak : Oh really
I have got your sports wear today.

An : Thank You Mumma.
Mumma do our dada had left us .

Ak : No baby

An : Don't lie mumma
He left us you know everyone says that our father left us that's why he is not with us.

Ak : Ansh baby don't hate him. You know situations were very bad that time that he had to leave us. We only can't blame him .

An: Mumma I just hate him.You are my father for me ,no one else and please you also stop crying remembering him when we clearly don't need him. You know I feel bad when you cry for him who is not here .

Ak : Ansh baby listen to me.

An : Don't hate him .He isn't bad . Situations brought us here . And when you will grow up I will tell you everything .

An : Pakka

Ak : Promise

And hugged his mother tightly.

It's true her son is mature before his age and understands things clearly but she can't let him hate his father when she know that his father had grown up hating his father she don't want to history repeat .Her son can't hate his father .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
In Birla House

Harshvardhan read the letter sent by sunshine hospital and sat on his chair back.

Mah : What happened