Akshu and Krishu (8.3)

Votes: 210+

Happy Reading 💕 💕

************

Ak: Aap papa ko patao mujhe India jana hai.

Kai (shouting): Kya
Tumhare dimag ka screw toh theek hai naa.

Ak(fake angry): Bhaiya

Kai : Par kyu Jana hai tumhe aise achanak se .

Ak : You know maine sabki tickets book Karli hai bas aap papa ko patao hum sab Gopi Mask festival mei jaa rahe hai.

Kairav hit his forehead with his palm and looked at her who was busy in her phone texting someone. He sighed knowing the person.

Ak : Kya socha aapne aap papa se baat kar rahe ho yaa mai dikhau yeh photos .

Kai : Ok mai kuch karta hun .

Akshu hugged him and he hugged her back and she left from there.

Kai : Kya sochenge papa mere baare mein pehle Kisha abb Anisha .

After 1 hour

Hall

Kar: Why
Uss ABHIMANYU se milna hai.

Akshu nodded in a yes and said

Ak : No papa

Kar : Tumhare expression se mai kya samjhu .

Ak : Papa hum toh Mask Festival ke liye jaa rahe hai .Haina bhaiyo .

Akshu got no response and she looked back and saw Kairav standing their and Krish on phone.

Ak (gritting her teeth): Kairav bhaiya woh photos.

Kairav alarmed and spoke

Kai : Papa please hame jaane do hum sab jaa rahe hai .Mai Akshu ka dhayan rakhunga .Krish bhaiya ,Krishna Vansh Bhaiya ,Vatsal hum sab jaa rahe hai.

Kartik was looking at both his kids who are talking through eyes and smiled a little.

Kar : Ok You all can go to India but I need you to talk me every two hours.

Krish who was talking on phone dropped it. Kirti who entered inside the home dropped the bags on floor. Krishna almost slipped. Kartik looked at them .Kirti came to him and checked his forehead .

Ki : Tu theek toh hai naa Kartik.

Kartik glared her and than everyone.

Akshu: Thank You Papa
I love you

She kissed his cheeks and ran to her room .

Ka : Bohot bholi hai meri bachi.

Kai(mind voice): Abb papa ko kya pata kitni chatur chalak hai inki beti.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Akshu are sleeping peacefully While Krishna is checking files.It's Akshu's habit from the day to sleep with anyone since she came here, in initial days she used to sleep with her buami but after sometime she used to sleep with anyone either Badi Nani ,Choti Nani , Sometime with bua dadi .She is apple of eye of everyone in Singhania's Maheshwari's and most Rajvansh's her Mishti Masi and Kuhu masi and everyone . Being younger one of all the kids she got everyone's love and pampered being a baby of family till today .The love which she expected from Goenka's no one gave her except bade papa Nd Badi mumma .