STANDING STRONG (12.1)

This is the continuation of OS broken promises as many requested.

***************

After Akshara vowed to be a single mother without any interruption of Aarohi and others .She finally decided to do something of her own . She started singing for albums as well as joined a hospital as a music therapist. Akshara is living in Dehradun without anyone's knowledge except for Kairav .Vatsal lives with her mostly and others visits her once or twice a month from Mumbai . She could go and live with Singhania's but she chose not to . Almost 4 and half years have been passed since her children Abhishree and Akshansh are born. Akshansh was elder by 3 hours while Abhishree was younger and little weak due to complications. Akshara is living in Dehradun happily with her two little devils. Season changed , years passed time changed but the loneliness of two souls didn't change. Shree is carbon copy of Abhimanyu in nature and behaviour bit Ansh is little bit like Akshara in stubbornness . Akshara is working as head of Music Therapy Department in one of the hospital. She earns a good 6 digit salary that she is financially stabled owning her own house .
.

.
Singhania House

Akshara is working in kitchen preparing breakfast for her kids and others while kids are sleeping in her room.After completing her work she went in their room and removed the duvet and kissed their foreheads .

Akshara's Pov

I went in my room to wake them my babies up who are sleeping peacefully .

Ak : Ansh ,Shree wake up babies .
It's your last day in your kindergarten before vacations .

Shree: 5 minutes sweetheart .

Ak : Sweetheart , seriously I am her mother and she is calling me sweetheart .

Ak: No wake up

An : Just five minutes .

Ak : Wake up

Akshara removed the duvet from them in the cold weather of January

Ak : Wake up its late warning otherwise no chocolates for whole week .

Both immediately woke up.

An : Good Morning Mumma .

Sh : Good Morning Akshu

Ak: Good Morning babies (kissed their cheeks and forhead ).

Both jumped from bed and hugged Akshu .

Sh : Let's sleep for some more time.

Ak : Shree
Before I give you a small slap wake up baby and get ready.

An: Mumma can I go with V mamu today after school

Ak : Where

An : To the football match.

Ak : Ok

Sh : And
I am going with Gayu .