i'm anxious and nothing can help (and I wish I'd done this before)

Approaching the gates of U.A., [Name] couldn't believe their eyes. There were so many reporters with microphones and cameras, all crowded together like a big jungle of equipment. It hit them: the press was here for All Might's teaching position in U.A. Knowing they had to get through this crowd to enter the school, [Name] felt nervous. They started thinking about ways to make their way through all those people blocking the entrance. However, every turn they look was covered with reporters. There is nowhere to go.

With each step [Name] rolled, reporters swarmed around them like bees to honey, their questions firing off like rapid projectiles. Trying to slouch and blend in only seemed to draw more attention, intensifying the barrage of questions bombarding them from all sides.

"Hey! What's it like to have All Might as a teacher?" a determined woman reporter stepped in front of [Name].

Panic gripped [Name] as the relentless onslaught of reporters closed in around them. The air felt thick with tension, and a suffocating sense of being overwhelmed descended upon them. Their heart raced, the orchestra of the crowd echoing like distant waves crashing against the shore. Microphones were thrust toward their face from all directions, creating a suffocating environment of relentless questioning that seemed to drown out all other sounds.

Desperately, [Name] tried to slink away in their colorful rollerblades, taking small, shaky steps back and hunching their shoulders in an attempt to make themselves less noticeable. But it was no use-the reporters swarmed around them like bees, leaving no room to escape.

[Name] frantically tried to voice their excuse to leave, but their words were drowned out by the sounds of shouting reporters.

As the reporters continued to swarm around [Name], their heart raced with anxiety, and they struggled to catch their breath amidst the chaos. The pushing and grabbing made them feel like they were suffocating, trapped in a sea of bodies with no way to escape. Suddenly, a voice cut through the chaos-a deep, confident male voice that commanded attention. [Name] turned to see the boy they had defeated in Heroics class the day before. His expression was resolute, his eyes ablaze with anger and determination.

"Hey, leave them alone," he said firmly, stepping forward to shield [Name] from the reporters. "I don't think it would look good for you guys to be harassing students. Can't you see [Last Name]-san is about to have a panic attack?"

[Name] felt a rush of gratitude wash over them towards the boy. It was as if he had sensed their distress and appeared as their unexpected savior. His commanding words seemed to have an immediate effect, causing some of the reporters to back off slightly. [Name] took a few deep breaths, trying to calm their racing heart and steady their nerves. With a shaky voice, they managed to squeak out a heartfelt "thank you" to the boy, their voice barely audible amidst the chaos.

The crowd of reporters began to back away in shock as the boy stepped in to defend them. He reached out and gently took hold of [Name]'s wrist, pulling them through the throng of people. After all, it didn't take to long for most of the reporters to know the kid in front of them was N.O 2 Pro-Hero's son.

[Name] felt a sense of relief wash over them as they were guided towards the school gate.

"Ah, thank-" [Name] tried to say once again but was cut off by the boy as he let go of their wrist. They looked at him in confusion, but he didn't seem to care or notice.

"Don't expect much from me," the boy said. "I didn't save you because I wanted to. I saved you because I am here to declare that we are rivals now. I am not here to make friends." Without a single word, he walks away.

"W-Wait, what is your name?" [Name] calls out to him.

The boy turns around. His rival does need to know who they are up against, "Todoroki, Todoroki Shouto."