i don't know (maybe i'm just like this)

With a weary sigh, [Name] leaned back in their seat, watching Aizawa-sensei stand behind the podium, a stack of papers in his hands. The classroom was filled with a mix of exhaustion and anticipation as the day's lesson came to an end.

"Okay, that's it for class," Aizawa-sensei announced, his voice laced with a hint of tiredness, which they relate to right now. "Remember, there's only one week left until the final exams."

Glancing away from the reminder, [Name] shifted their focus to thoughts of preparation for finals. They stared out the window, feeling confident. Being ranked 10th in the class was proof of their effort and dedication to studying the materials for their classes. They had been studying hard and were determined to keep it up. But they also aimed to climb higher, aiming for at least the 8th spot in the rankings. At least they have ambition.

Looking at their desk, they noticed their colorful pens neatly arranged. They remembered they needed to buy more after school. But not just any pens - they wanted their favorite brand known for its smooth and bright ink. They couldn't but feel disturbed if they were not to use certain type of pens.

Aizawa-sensei stood before the class, his gaze piercing as he addressed the students. The weight of his words hung heavy in the air, and a sense of urgency settled upon the room among the students. Exams are every student's worst nightmare.

"I do hope everyone here is studying for it," Aizawa-sensei's voice carried a mix of sternness and concern as he knew that some were far behind on their studies than others. He scanned the room, his eyes meeting the gazes of the students, who exchanged awkward glances, which didn't surprise him. He was once in their shoes.

The room felt tense as he spoke on, his voice steady. "Remember, there's more than just a written test. There's also a practical one," Aizawa-sensei emphasized. His message was clear: he expected them to prepare thoroughly.

"I expect great results from my class," he declared, his tone firm and unwavering. "Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. The path to becoming a hero is not easy, and it requires both mental acuity and physical prowess. You must be prepared on all fronts."

With his last warning, Aizawa-sensei exited the room, shutting the door firmly. The sound echoed, marking a clear divide from the usual noise and chatter within the classroom. Now, left in the quiet, the students were left to ponder the importance of their upcoming exams and the gravity of their studying for it.

Ashido's voice trembled with panic as she blurted out her confession, her eyes betraying her deep regret. "I haven't studied at all!" she exclaimed, her desperation palpable in her tone. The gravity of her oversight struck her, and the weight of the consequences loomed over her. She realized the weight of her mistake, especially considering her low rank in the class. Ranked 19/20 in the class.

Kaminari's voice carried a hint of panic as he made his admission, his words tinged with urgency. "I'm in the same boat!" he exclaimed, his tone betraying a mix of frustration and anxiety. The looming nightmare of upcoming exams weighed heavily on his mind, and the realization of his unpreparedness sent a shiver down his spine. Ranked 20 out of 20 in the class, he found himself at the very bottom of the academic ladder.

A wave of dread washed over the classroom as Kaminari's words struck a chord with his classmates. They all felt the same pressure and challenges, realizing that balancing sports festivals and internships had made it tough to focus on studying. Now, they were facing the consequences: feeling unprepared and needing to work extra hard to make up for lost time.

Among the voices, Tokoyami's admission carried a sense of somber acknowledgment. "That is true for me too," he admitted, his tone tinged with a mixture of resignation and nervousness. With a mid-term rank of 14 out of 20, he found himself caught in the bottom half of the class hierarchy. Sato goes in further to reinforce it and spoke of not learning much during midterms from the beginning of the year.