shut your eyes (realize)

As [Name] stepped into the classroom, their gaze swept across the room until it landed on a scene that demanded their attention. Bakugo stood at the center, his arms folded and his expression twisted in fury. Nearby, Sero and Kirishima struggled to contain their amusement, their attempts to stifle laughter evident.

Quick as lightning, [Name] whipped out their phone, launching the camera app with practiced ease. Focusing on the trio, they zoomed in and hit the capture button. A brilliant flash flooded the room, drawing Bakugo's attention like a magnet. His gaze narrowed as he spotted [Name] aiming the camera at him, a flicker of irritation flashing across his face.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Bakugo yelled, stomping closer to [Name]. His fists tightened, and his eyes blazed with anger as he demanded, "Get rid of that picture, now, Card Bitch!"

"No."

[Name] had to bite their bottom lip to keep themselves from bursting into laughter. They couldn't believe the ridiculous hairdo Bakugo was sporting right now.

[Name] recalled that Bakugo was interning with Best Jeanist, a Pro Hero with a quirk that manipulated fibers. It seemed likely that Best Jeanist had used a lot of hair gel to tame Bakugo's typically wild hair into submission. The Pro Hero must've used a lot of gel to tame the blond's hair.

"I will kill you three!"

Bakugo's face flushed with anger, his eyes ablaze with fury as he directed a heated glare at the trio of giggling students. [Name] noticed a prominent vein throbbing on his forehead as he gritted his teeth in a menacing snarl. Despite the intensity of his reaction, [Name] couldn't suppress a chuckle at the absurdity of the situation.

"I like to see you try, pretty boy." Sero taunts with a teasing smile.

"What the hell did you call me?!"

Laughter sounded through the classroom, filling the air as Bakugo's hair defied all attempts at restraint, erupting into a wild explosion of spikes in every direction. [Name]'s eyes watered with mirth as they fought to stifle their amusement. Even Sero and Kirishima, despite their efforts to maintain composure, found themselves succumbing to fits of laughter at the sight of Bakugo's escalating fury.

It was comical.

Bakugo's face was twisted with anger as he glared at the trio, his hands balled into fists. "You guys are dead," he growls, taking a step forward.

The more Bakugo fumed and moved, the higher his hair spiked, eliciting even more laughter from [Name] and their friends. [Name] could feel their stomach cramping from the intense laughter, but they couldn't help it. The whole situation was just too ridiculous and funny.

"There it goes!" Sero shouted, pointing at Bakugo's hair as it broke free from the gel's hold. [Name]'s laughter intensified, and they doubled over, leaning against a nearby desk for support.

"I'm sorry, Bakugo," [Name] managed to say between giggles, "but your hair... it's just too much."

"The most impressive one has to be [Last Name]."

Hearing that caught [Name]'s attention. They turn to see Kaminari gesturing to them and the other three who were in the battle with Stain.

"Oh! The Hero Killer right?" Sero points at the trio, trying to not choke from being hanged by the collar by Bakugo.

"Hm?"

As [Name] approaches their friends, a sense of unease settles in their stomach. They can sense that everyone is still wrestling with recent events, particularly Midoriya, Iida, and Todoroki. The weight of what happened during the fight with the Nomu and Stain hangs heavy in the air, casting a shadow over their conversations. Despite the relief of not being haunted by dreams of that battle lately, it doesn't mean it could happen later on. They hope not.