what's wrong with you, hey? (i know that you got a lot on your plate)

[Name] shoots straight up with a scream, feeling disoriented and panicked. They grip their shirt tightly with their fingers, trying to catch their breath as their chest heaves. The surroundings are unfamiliar to them and they can't recall how they ended up in this place. The intense beating of their heart only adds to their distress as they struggle to catch their breath.

Sweat beads were forming on their forehead as their eyes darted around the room, trying to find an escape. They noticed that they were in a hospital room, and knowing they were somewhat safe tried to calm down. They clutched onto their chest, desperately trying to calm their breathing. Suddenly, a nurse burst into the room, who was coming in to check on them. The nurse quickly approached [Name], taking in their distress and the signs of a panic attack.

"It's okay, [Name]. I'm here to help you." The nurse's voice was calm and reassuring, trying to soothe [Name]. She moved closer, placing a hand on [Name]'s shoulder to anchor them. "Take a deep breath, in and out." The nurse demonstrated, taking deep breaths themselves. [Name] hesitantly started to mimic the nurse's actions, taking slow, deep breaths.

The nurse didn't stop there, she continued to talk to [Name], asking them to focus on her breathing and counting each inhale and exhale. She asked them to imagine a peaceful place, like a beach or a forest, to distract their thoughts from the panic. Slowly but surely, [Name]'s breathing started to calm down, and their grip on their chest loosened.

"Eri, where is she?" [Name] stuttered, desperately clinging onto the nurse's wrist. Panic was evident in their voice as they spoke. "She has to be okay, right?" Their eyes were glossy and threatened to spill over with tears. The thought of failing to save their younger sister was too much to bear. [Name] could still feel the adrenaline from the intense fight against the man who had tried to abduct Eri and take her to an unknown location....however, they cannot seem to remember anything about the fight.

"[Name]!" a high-pitched and youthful voice called out as the door to the hospital room was pushed open with force. The nurse and [Name] both turned to see the source of the voice, to find Eri, [Name]'s younger sister.

"Eri-chan!" [Name] cried out in relief, as the little girl rushed into the room and threw herself into [Name]'s arms. They effortlessly picked her up, cradling her in their arms and placing her gently onto the hospital bed next to them. They could feel their heart beating with joy at the sight of their younger sister, safe and sound. They hugged her tightly, not wanting to let go and cherishing the moment.

"I am so glad you are okay," [Name] chokes out.

The nurse gazed at the scene with a heavy heart, fully aware of the traumatic events that had taken place. She had been informed that the young girl, Eri, had been kidnapped, and [Name] had bravely stepped in to rescue her. However, when the heroes arrived, they found [Name] and Eri unconscious, with no sign of the kidnapper. Eri had thankfully regained consciousness shortly after, but she was unable to recall any details of the incident and was inconsolably crying because [Name] remained unconscious, saying it was her fault.

The paramedic on the scene tried to soothe her by explaining that [Name] was simply exhausted from the intense battle in Hosu against both the creatures and the notorious villain Stain. Despite the immense physical and emotional toll they must have faced, they still managed to make it back in time to save Eri.

The nurse was in awe of [Name]'s bravery and determination. The news of [Name]'s accomplishments was astonishing to the nurse. Initially, she was skeptical and doubted the stories, until she saw the evidence for herself in the form of videos and chatter from her colleagues. It was incredible to see this student, who was lying in front of her, save countless people, including some prominent heroes. The nurse was especially impressed when she learned that [Name] played a crucial role in the defeat of the infamous Hero Killer: Stain, alongside the powerful pro-heroes Mirko and Endeavor at the press conference given by the chief of police.