just like fire (burning out of the way)

"At this year's sports festival, both have shown top-class performances! It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now- Midoriya versus Todoroki! Start!"

Todoroki quickly attacked Midoriya, surprising him. [Name] grinned, liking Todoroki's aggressive style. But Midoriya was ready and fought back, breaking the ice with a strong wind and sending it back at Todoroki, who blocked it with a wall of ice.

"Wow! Midoriya stopped Todoroki's attack!"

Todoroki persisted, sending another freezing wave toward Midoriya, but the green-haired boy once again countered with a flick of his finger, turning his digits an ominous shade of purple. [Name] winced, watching Midoriya's risky maneuvers.

"He stopped it again!"

Growing more intrigued, [Name] noticed Kirishima sulking over missing the beginning of the fight. [Name] stood up, walked over to Kirishima, and extended their palm.

"Congrats on making it to the second round!" [Name] cheered.

"Thanks!" Kirishima grinned, understanding the implied challenge as their palms connected. [Name] chuckled at Kirishima's enthusiasm.

Turning to Bakugo, Kirishima said, "Bakugo, I will be fighting against you next! Let's have a good fight!"

"I will kill you," Bakugo retorted, a small smirk betraying his acceptance of Kirishima's spirited approach.

Kirishima glanced at the arena, remarking, "Midoriya wants... an endurance match, huh?"

[Name] hummed, pondering Midoriya's strategy.

Midoriya continued to deflect ice attacks but was eventually knocked back. Seizing the opportunity, Todoroki closed in. [Name] found Todoroki's method ingenious but risky due to potential slips.

"Todoroki doesn't recoil from Midoriya's power and gets in close!"

Midoriya leaped away, evading Todoroki's hit. However, Todoroki persisted, trapping Midoriya's foot in ice. [Name] realized Todoroki's plan seemed effective.

As Midoriya's arm glowed, a sign of his quirk activation, [Name] couldn't fathom his decision. "That idiot!" they shouted, bewildered by Midoriya's seemingly self-destructive move. A powerful gust of wind accompanied Midoriya's punch, pushing Todoroki back into a ring of ice.

"Todoroki's starting to get frostbite..." [Name] muttered, sensing the impending conclusion. Midoriya's relentless assault risked damaging his own arms. The stakes were high, and [Name] questioned why Midoriya would take such a dangerous risk.

"How can you see all that [Nickname]?" Kaminari asked.

[Name] smirked, "Think about it. He has a limit on how much ice his body can put out. Midoriya is putting him through the wringer, keeping the ice boy at bay, which means he is using a lot of ice."

"That's amazing!" Kaminari exclaimed in surprise. [Name] shakes their head, sometimes that boy needs to use his brain cells, but by the looks of it he shares his with Sero, and most of the time it is out doing god who knows what.

"Todoroki keeps attacking with overwhelming power! Here comes the finishing ice attack!"

The audience gasped as Todoroki unleashed a powerful ice attack, pushing Midoriya back toward the boundary line. Midoriya, however, seemed to engage in conversation with Todoroki, prompting an angry expression from the dual-quirk user. As Todoroki charged at Midoriya, his movements were hindered by the frostbite.

"A solid hit! We've got some action!"

Todoroki, despite being slowed down, stood up and sent a smaller, slower wave of ice at Midoriya. The green-haired boy adeptly dodged, but Todoroki closed in, attempting another hit. [Name] winced at the display, sensing the struggle of two novices in combat. They observed the back-and-forth, a battle of endurance unfolding until Todoroki introduced fire into the equation.