cause in the end (you are part of who i am)

The arena buzzed with excitement as [Name] watched Kirishima and Bakugo go head-to-head. The crowd leaned in, captivated by their intense fight. Tetsutetsu cheered loudly from the sidelines, his support echoing throughout the arena for Kirishima.

"Kirishima! Hit his chin! His chin!" Tetsutetsu's booming voice echoed, drawing giggles from [Name]. The camaraderie among classmates was heartening, even in the midst of intense competition.

"Bakugou's having a hard time fighting back against Kirishima's fierce attack!" The Mic's voice added to the suspense as Kirishima relentlessly pushed Bakugo back with a barrage of punches. The battle seemed to sway in Kirishima's favor until Bakugo, true to his explosive nature, seized an opening.

"Bakugo counters again! But what's this? Unlike before, it's working?!"

Bakugo kept up his attack, finding Kirishima's weak points and not letting up until Kirishima couldn't keep going. [Name] watched, impressed by how quickly Bakugo could figure out Kirishima's vulnerabilities and use them to his advantage.

"Kirishima has been immobilized! Bakugou wins!" Midnight's announcement marked Bakugo's victory, and [Name] couldn't help but feel a mix of admiration and anticipation for their battle to come.

"You idiot! You didn't have enough guts, Kirishima!" Bakugo's brashness filled the arena, underscoring the intensity of the competition.

"With that vicious carpet-bombing Bakugou advances to the third round! And that completes the final four!"

The revelation of the remaining contenders appeared on screens and holograms, and [Name] grinned at the prospect of facing Todoroki. Their mind was already set on the card they would play.

As images of the final four contestants flashed across the screens-Todoroki, [Name], Tokoyami, and Bakugo-[Name] couldn't contain their excitement. It was their turn to face Todoroki, and they relished the challenge.

"Good luck, Todoroki!" [Name] cheered, but Todoroki stayed serious, not wanting to underestimate his opponent. He could feel their power, maybe even stronger than Bakugo's.

The uncertainty of which card [Name] would use kept him on edge.

"Ready," Midnight raised her arm, "start!"

[Name] seized the moment, producing a card in front of them as they grabbed it with a flourish, a winning smile on their face. The atmosphere crackled with anticipation as they declared, "The key which hides the power of the Stars!" A star pentagon materialized beneath [Name]'s feet. "Show your true form before me! I, [Name], command you under our contract. Release, Hu Tao!" The card emanated a radiant red glow, signaling the emergence of [Name]'s chosen card for the impending fight with Todoroki.

Adorned in a stunning outfit, [Name] showcased a fusion of traditional and modern flair. They wore a patterned black porkpie hat atop their head, crowned with a wooden talisman featuring a red plum blossom. An indigo tassel danced in a looped knot, adding an extra touch of elegance.

Draped in a red shirt with a mandarin collar, [Name] exuded an air of tradition, complemented by a brown coat featuring a darker collar and sleeve cuffs. Their black shorts, adorned with gold accents, struck a balance between formality and functionality. A Pyro Vision embedded at the back of their coat added a touch of the extraordinary, with long rectangular coattails trailing behind. Golden brooches adorned the collar and waist, accentuating the overall regality of their attire.

Mid-calf-length white socks, accented with red straps bearing plum blossoms, and low-heeled black dress shoes completed the ensemble. Black-painted fingernails and multiple rings on both hands added a subtle edge, reflecting a perfect blend of style and individuality.